• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Syllables!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think a better place to have posted this was in the music section, but whatever. Um, not a big fan of rap only because I hear it everyday on the radio. Idk but I didn't like this song. I like Jay-Z, I like 50 Cent, and I like Eminem...but this song was so...eh.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Eminem is gay. He needs to know his color. Some of his music is ok but honestly him in general annoys the shit out of me because I just can't stand a white person rapping.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Eminem is gay. He needs to know his color. Some of his music is ok but honestly him in general annoys the shit out of me because I just can't stand a white person rapping.

Mad hate in that post lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That's right. Those darn white people should learn there place. /sarcasm

Hey, kid? Color =/= Talent. So you go 'know your color' and come back to me with a rap and let's talk then.

Back