• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SWW: Sacred Wielders War (sign-ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
SWW: Sacred Wielders War​

Since the beginning, the world of (name here) has lived in peace and harmony. Every race living side by side without any problems. In the beginning there was no need for the Sacred Wielders, the world was full of Sacred items. Most where locked away in ancient temples, others laid dormant in homes and shops waiting for the person with the right specifications to come along. How these items came to possess spirits and demons, only speculations fly. Some think holy rituals set the souls of dying races into the items. Others think demon worshippers brought forth their masters and put the demons into items so that their bodies would never die.

Around 2000 years the current king of men known as (name here) sought the destruction of the other races and claim over the world for his own. A war among the races ensued, 10 years humans and the other races fought one another. The humans were so few and the other races so many. After so many deaths the human race had had enough. His disciples cast him from his throne and banished him from any city. Wishing upon him only the worst. The evil king found refuge in the furthest corner of the world with only his followers to keep him company. A tale was told that the king had an item in his possession that people saw him talk and consult with. Some people thought this item was one of the many known as Sacred.

Now 2000 years later and the world is still trying to recover. The races are more calm and many are working together with humans to rebuild their world. Some of the races are hostile towards humans and will kill them on site. The human population is in a time technological advances, they are in a time of using horse drawn carriages and clock work. Some of the other races have adapted these advances.

Over the past 10 years a series of strange occurrences have been happening. Strange appearances and robberies all over have been popping up. Sacred Wielders all over the world have told authorities of a strange cloaked man trying to convince them about joining his cause.

Above is what is happening right now in the RP. The purpose of this RP is for people to have fun and for ideas to fly. I want you as the players to put any ideas you have and put it into action. I’m going to make a race and land, these will take one spot on each list.

Rules-
1. No god-moding or power playing.
2. Legible writing. I want to be able to read it.
3. Races, the first five players to create a race get them put up after that no more entries. I will approve of the races before they go up. I want a paragraph description.
4. Lands, the first four players to come up with a land get them put up, no more entries after that. I will approve the lands before they go up. I want a paragraph description.
5. The first person to create a name for the world and it’s approved will get it put up.
6. I want the villain to be a NPC, but the villain will need a name.
7. Romance is allowed but keep it PG-13.

Template-
Name:
Personality: (at least 4 sentences)
Appearance: (either a picture or a description)
Land of Origin: (if there is still a land opening you may create one)
Race: (if there is a race opening you may create one)
Sacred item: (whatever item you want)
Items abilities: (only three abilities per item, no god like powers)
Bio: (a paragraph)
Other: (anything extra you want to put)

Lands- (with description)
.Pate- (pat-tay) is a large piece of land. It stretches over a great distance. Pate is essentially a large desert. Small areas of lush forest dot the outskirts of the desert. Oceans surround it on two sides. A large patch of forest and fields sit smack in the middle of the desert. The main tribe of Dragonoids live in this oasis. Mountains lay to the north and the south.

2.Islas de Cambias- An island chain or archipelago made up of 5 islands streched out a few miles from each other. The islands move constantly always changing positions. Because of this the timeframe and weather on each island is different. The main island is where travelers and merchants go to trade.

3.Ka'thalel: A massive island long since considered inhospitable for anything living. This is due to the fact that little to no vegetation exits throughout the rocky plains and the flow of magma just under the surface. Because of this the area easily reaches temperatures that would send most creatures into a type of heat stroke during Winter. The only thing that cools the area even the slightest is the strong winds the sweep across the land and whittle away at the rocks by picking up sand and smaller rocks from all over the area.

Races- (with either description or picture)

Humans

1. Dragonoid- A dragon humanoid. Dragonoid’s are an ancient race, dating back to when the world was new. They are one of the most spiritual races, believing in many gods rather than one. They are children of the earth and the sky. Dragonoids live in tribes, many tribes litter the land of Pate. Dragonoids can live for long periods of time, the oldest living dragonoid was 500 years old. For being a tribal race they are rather sophisticated . They live in houses built from wood and mud. They are great metal workers, and wonderful farmers as well as great hunters.

2.Therians- The Therians are shapeshifters, people who can change their form and nature into those of animals (both normal and mythical animals). Therians are both male and female and most can turn into various animal. For the most part Therians look identical to humans minus their yellow eyes. They also have strong durability and higher physical capabilities than humans. The therians were used as spies and assasins in the war against the humans being almost identical to them. However the therians grew a bad reputation in changing their forms into those of the dragonoids causing a few problems. Living in an island chain the Therians are great fishmen and seafaring people. They do have a tiny settlement at the coast of the mainland.

3.Wraith: A people that worship a God of death and destruction. It is believed to these people that the only way to aquire a state of Divine Grace after death is to cause as many deaths as possible. This is where the people themselves are split into two mafor factions. There are those that follow the teachings of the Light of Death and kill only when provoked and there are those that follow the Shadow of Death to kill when the feel like it. Because of this the two have been divided up into two seperate races: Light Wraiths and Shadow Wraiths.

My Temp-

Name: Randall

Personality: Randall is a smart person, good at problem solving. He has a friendly nature, helping whoever needs help. For a dragonoid he is rather smart in the ways of technology. Most dragonoids are only versed in things like home building, farming or blacksmithing. But Randall is so smart he built the town’s first working clock. He isn’t easy to anger, but when he does get angry it’s as if all hell breaks loose.

Appearance: Randall
Most Dragonoids wear some piece of clothing. The males mostly wear shorts or pants, while the females where shorts or pants and a top of some sort.

Land of Origin: Pate (pat-tay) Pate is a large piece of land. It stretches over a great distance. Pate is essentially a large desert. Small areas of lush forest dot the outskirts of the desert. Oceans surround it on two sides. A large patch of forest and fields sit smack in the middle of the desert. The main tribe of Dragonoids lives in this oasis. Mountains lay to the north and the south.

Race: Dragonoid- A dragon humanoid. Dragonoid’s are an ancient race, dating back to when the world was new. They are one of the most spiritual races, believing in many gods rather than one. They are children of the earth and the sky. Dragonoids live in tribes; many tribes litter the land of Pate. Dragonoids can live for long periods of time; the oldest living dragonoid was 500 years old. For being a tribal race they are rather sophisticated. They live in houses built from wood and mud. They are great metal workers, and wonderful farmers as well as great hunters.

Sacred Item: Sacred Dragon Sword (when it is not being held it looks like in the picture, when it is held by a Dragonoid the markings and color on the sword change to match the markings and color on the dragon holding the sword.

Items Abilities:

Superheat- The sword heats up to about 800 degrees. Anything the sword touches bursts into flames. It is also able to slice right through anything metal or wood.

Fire Tornado- after Superheat has been activated; Randal begins to do a spin attack. When he has reached a certain speed flames erupt from the sword and dance around him like a tornado.

Bio: Randall was born into the main tribe of Dragonoids, in the land of Pate. He was raised by his mother and his grandfather who was the village Chief. His father never stuck around long enough to even know who he was, as was custom of most dragonoid parents. The male impregnates the female, then sticks around just long enough to make sure that the child is born then moves on to find another female. Only the Chief finds a mate for life. As is with all with all the Dragonoid tribes.

Randall was raised by his mother until he was about 60 years old (which is about 25 in human years). Then his grandfather looked after him. Most adult Dragonoids build their own house, and furnish it themselves. His grandfather taught him to build with mud and wood. Randall was next in line to be the village Chief. Through the years he was taught of politics, reasoning, fighting and over all ruling. When he turned 100 his grandfather passed on a Sacred Item passed down from chief to chief.

Now Randall is 128 and is a strong and dependent young dragonoid. He is very adventurist and will sometimes leave the village to visit the other tribes. He has never been any further than the mountain ranges to the north and south. But something is happening in the outside lands and he feels that soon it will be his time to leave and face whatever comes his way.

Other:

Approved Temps:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Re: SWW: Sacred Wielders War

So do we PM you the races and lands or do we post them here?

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards

Name: Rob Lively

Personality: (at least 4 sentences)

Appearance: Click Here

Land of Origin: (if there is still a land opening you may create one)

Race: Mystik: Men and women born with the essence of the King of Mystiks to watch the world as its elite soldiers. They control the elements of gravity and time. Not only that but they have the ability to grow wings and be anywhere at any given time. Also, all Mystiks stop aging at 30. When a Mystik dies they only revert back to human form and will return to being a Mystik in a months time. As a side note, a Mystik's power is only as strong as it's King. All Mystiks wear white clothing.

Sacred item: A sword hilt

Items abilities: Basically, it takes form of whatever you imagine the blade to be. It can be as sharp or as dull as you want it and can be as long as 8 feet or a short as a butcher knife.

Bio: (a paragraph)

Other: (anything extra you want to put)

-will edit the rest later. have to run errands-

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards

You know this had so much potential. I don't understand why it flopped.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

You know this had so much potential. I don't understand why it flopped.

Yeah, people here have gotten really lazy when it comes to RPing. Hell there hasn't been an actual Kingdom Hearts RP in motion forever (not counting crossovers). It's really annoying too, especially a lot of the premium members are taking their RP's too seriously. They have three posts worth of information, & recently they are not allowing certain members to join. Whenever there's a sucky RP, instead of offering feedback like when I first joined, posters ignore it.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

Yeah, people here have gotten really lazy when it comes to RPing. Hell there hasn't been an actual Kingdom Hearts RP in motion forever (not counting crossovers). It's really annoying too, especially a lot of the premium members are taking their RP's too seriously. They have three posts worth of information, & recently they are not allowing certain members to join. Whenever there's a sucky RP, instead of offering feedback like when I first joined, posters ignore it.

Well for the longest time people have been saying to go into detail when making an RP. The three posts worth of information is simply them doing that. When you think about it, creating a world can take a ton of space and many of the people tend to put lists of charas and players for easy access. It's a lot more convenient than having to look through three pages of spam just to find a template you need to check up on. This also plays into the seriousness of the players. Most of us have been on here for several years and went from the stage where we do it just for fun to the stage where we do it as a means to test ourselves. It's not easy crafting a masterpiece.

As for the exclusivity, that's partly because we tend to know who can push us to our limits and beyond. The skill of some of the new people tends to be lacking here recently and the older ones just want to be pushed. Thus we go for those that we know can walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk. Otherwise, it'd be the same as taking a missile launcher to kill a single bug. It just wouldn't be funny.

With that out of the way, I may not be all that great but I do try to stand up with the rest of the higher-ups. I'd like to think that I'm on par with Sauce half the time and that I'm slowly catching up with Ubi, though I think he had a name change here recently. But I didn't join this one simply because I didn't see it at the time. If I had, I would have joined because it seems interesting.

Able_Beard

Banned

Name: Ryoshi
Personality: Like's to lash out at anyone who tries to get close to me. He likes to be alone, even if he's in a group of people he will stay his distance. He has a lot of violent tendencies and has a history of self abuse. In battle he can really go all out and kill everything if not stopped.

Appearance:
Ry%C5%8Dshi_assassin.jpg

Land of Origin: (Up for discussion)

Race: Human (I guess)

Sacred item: Claws

Items abilities: Has the ability to let him fade in and out looking as if he's only a shadow.
Bio: Ryoshi was born in a sheltered home. He was always interested in the outside world. One day during the fall his parents were sentenced to death for slander against the king. When Ryoshi got word of this he fled the country thanks to support from his wealthy uncle. Unfortunately the caravan he was traveling in was ransacked by highway bandits. Ryoshi was taken and sold into slavery.
Ryoshi was bought by a plantation owner in which worked him. Ryoshi was raised by the older slaves in the fields, one of which was a king's assassin. When they had free time away from the master's eye Ryoshi was trained in the way of the assassin. He became stealthy, agile, and more importantly more secluded. One day while in the fields Ryoshi's master was killed for talking back to one of the field masters. Ryoshi filled with rage attacked the field master beating him to death. Ryoshi was taken away and chained in the basement of the plantation, he was to be beheaded in the morning. Before the morning came one of the fellow slaves came and rescued Ryoshi, giving him his master's assassin claws. Full of rage Ryoshi killed the slave and then proceeded to kill everyone on the plantation.
Five years later Ryoshi began to travel with a group of bandits looking for the group that sold him into slavery. Ryoshi then created his own group of bandits in order to destroy the other group of bandits that sold him into slavery. When he finally killed the group of bandits, Ryoshi became bored and killed everyone in his self made clan. With this he walked away.

Other: Ryoshi doesn't really have a goal in life. He walks the land just looking for a purpose now. The Claws his master passed down to him were sacred items, which Ryoshi discovered one day in a battler.

(here's hopping this thing works out )

Last edited:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Name: Luke
Personality: Luke is a crafty young man. He is both friendly and sarcastic which is why most of the people he meets find him annoying at times. While traveling outside the islands however he is very observant and watches himself as to not fall into a trap. He loves to shapeshift doing it anytime he chooses.
Appearance: Hooded Man II by ~angelxcross on deviantART
Luke appears like a regular at 5'6 with golden yellow eyes. He wears a cloak most of the time and under a shirt sleeve shirt and long pants, traditional to his people. He is a fit young man with so agility that is far beyond others of his race.
Land of Origin: Islas de Cambias- An island chain or archipelago made up of 5 islands streched out a few miles from each other. The islands move constantly always changing positions. Because of this the timeframe and weather on each island is different. The main island is where travelers and merchants go to trade.
Race: Therians- The Therians are shapeshifters, people who can change their form and nature into those of animals (both normal and mythical animals). Therians are both male and female and most can turn into various animal. For the most part Therians look identical to humans minus their yellow eyes. They also have strong durability and higher physical capabilities than humans. The therians were used as spies and assasins in the war against the humans being almost identical to them. However the therians grew a bad reputation in changing their forms into those of the dragonoids causing a few problems. Living in an island chain the Therians are great fishmen and seafaring people. They do have a tiny settlement at the coast of the mainland.
Sacred item: Cloak
Items abilities: Teleportation- can transport the owner to wherever they choose
Shape and Style Manipulation- can change its length, durability, and style in some cases being able to protect its owner
Bio: Luke was born on the second largest island of the archipelago. His first shift was when he was 6 and jumped into the ocean with his friends and changed into a leviathan-type creature. Changing much earlier than others of his generation he was taught how to control his ability. In time he became the most efficient Therian of his generation. One day while searching through a cave with his friend Amy they happened upon a man in dark robes walk into an undersea lake. While Luke and Amy had used this location to hide their relationship from others they had never seen anyone else her. After going into the water to follow him Luke couldn't find him. A day later fires were reported all over the islands. Luke was given a cloak by the Head of the Therians who said it was necesarry to use to find the robed man and learn of the fires. He sent out right away for the mainland.
Other: Luke is very skilled in survival situations.
Luke doesn't mind traveling with others to achieve his goal.

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards

There is always room for you to still join Darkfyre.

I meant for this RP to be a new creative experience. At the time I created it there wasn't very many RP's where one could create not only a character, but a race or land. There were very few and far between. A lot of the RP's out there have restrictions on what the RPer can say and do, as well as what he/she can create. I left lands and races open for discussion, creating only one race and land of my own design. The world and its villain I also left open. I wanted people to get their creative juices flowing so to speak. Set their imaginations going and let them loose. I even left the item section open to anything. If a person wanted an umbrella or a coin as their item, then let it be so.

Heres hoping this works out, please let it.

Able_Beard you are approved.

El Coqui you are approved, and your race and land will be added to the list.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

-Template-

Name:
Rak'nell "Rak" Varghon (Rok - Nall Bah-gon)

Personality:
Rak is a devout follower of the teachings of Raz'norph as told by the Light of Death. As a result he follows a common code of honor that states to never draw your blade unless forced to. Because of this he tends to try and avoid conflict but will openly embrace it should the need arise. At times like this he tends to go through a type of personality change. When in combat he throws all regard for his allies to the wind and strikes with only his target in his mind. He might apologize by the end of combat to the ally if he or she happens to live and sometimes even to the corpse.

Other times he takes on a rather calm nature. He will try to avoid conflict with only minimal effort and is never the first to draw his blade. At this time he tends to care for others and will often times find himself bending backwards in order to help those in need, even complete strangers.

Appearance:
This

Land of Origin:
Ka'thalel: A massive island long since considered inhospitable for anything living. This is due to the fact that little to no vegetation exits throughout the rocky plains and the flow of magma just under the surface. Because of this the area easily reaches temperatures that would send most creatures into a type of heat stroke during Winter. The only thing that cools the area even the slightest is the strong winds the sweep across the land and whittle away at the rocks by picking up sand and smaller rocks from all over the area.

Race:
Wraith: A people that worship a God of death and destruction. It is believed to these people that the only way to aquire a state of Divine Grace after death is to cause as many deaths as possible. This is where the people themselves are split into two mafor factions. There are those that follow the teachings of the Light of Death and kill only when provoked and there are those that follow the Shadow of Death to kill when the feel like it. Because of this the two have been divided up into two seperate races: Light Wraiths and Shadow Wraiths.

Because of this the two have attained different levels of civilization. Light Wraiths follow a more peaceful approach to the teachings of their deity Raz'norph and have developed a method of agriculture for their own land. As a result the cities tend to be grand in appearance and house many different levels of the social structure. This is partly due to the fact that each Warrior is capable of entering a state of "Enlightenment" that doubles all physical and mental capabilities.

It is said to be part of the cause because only those that follow the Light of Death obtain the ability of Enlightenment while those that follow the Shadow of Death obtain something that is almost the same, but with some basic differences. The main difference between the two is that when one who follows the Light of Death enters the enhanced state, they become hyper aware of their surroundings. They remember everything and know almost everything about their surroundings at the cost of power. This is where it differs for those that follow the Shadow of Death. When they enter the enhanced state they lose all connection to the earthly realm but gain more power than those of the Light of Death.

Sacred item:
Scythe

Items abilities:
Ethereal Split: By channelling the power of the Light of Death the scythe splits into two completely seperate objects. The only "downside" to this is the fact that it decreases the reach of the original scythe to half to enable easy dual wielding.

Spirit Drain: At the comman of the owner the scythe takes on a property to pass through all physical matter unless a barrier that prevents any form of energy stops it. As a result the object that the scythe(s) make contact with take no physical damage, but if the object is a living creature that creature's energy would lessen and advanced aging will occur. This is countered by either Rak himself or if Rak is killed.

Bio:
As with many children of Ka'thale, Rak was left without a family or home after both of his parents died in battle with those of the Shadow of Death. Because of this he was taken in by the Church of Light at the age of five and taught the basics of life. This is where he learned to read, write, and even fight. It was here the that he also learned that his society is reliant on ranks and that one's rank depends on the abilities in combat. This was often seen when the church was visited on the days of Mass and the most scarred and mean looking warriors would sit in the front while those that always appeared weaker would be in the back where they could be forgotten. Because of his status as an apprentice, Rak was allowed to sit in the front in the hopes that he would take in the energy of the greater ones and one day be able to sit amongst them.

Finally at the age of ten he was granted his first chance to obtain a ranking in the large group of children that he lived with. The First Blood Ritual was to be held in the courtyard of the church where many of the most powerful soldiers would gather in hopes of taking in a child that they believe to have the power to be one of the greatest. This is where Rak first learned of the beast hiding within his soul. For the most part he could not remember any of his matches, only that he would emerge from the cage virtually unhurt while his opponent was often times dead. Though he did win the tournament, he was not taken into a family because it was clear who his parents were.

As it turned out, his parents were the only known warriors that existed on both sides of Death and to actually live long enough to produce an offspring. It was unclear what all the child would be capable of in the future, but every warrior knew that it is best to be cautious when dealing with the Shadow of Death. It is because of this that many first cried for the immediate execution of the young boy, but the few that stood up for him won them over by saying that the child could learn to control his state and obtain the hyper awareness without losing any power from it. Rak has still not mastered this to this day.

But on the day that he showed tremendous progress by remembering everything about his battles in another ranking tournament, the monks of the church presented him with one of the few Sacred Items entrusted to them ages past. It was unclear as to what the abilities of the scythe were, but the monks believed that if anyone could learn to master the item, it would be Rak who combines the aspects of both branches into a single entity, just as Raz'norph herself.

Other:

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards

Thank you for posting a temp El Coqui.

Finish it anytime you need. But the land and race wont go up until it is finished.

Edit: Also I have posted my temp in the first post, if anyone would like to look.

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Darkfyre you are approved and your land and race has been put up. I like your temp a lot, lots of detail.

Also I have a request of you guys, please spread the word about this. I wouldn't want all your effort to go to waste because the RP still flopped. Including me we have four people. I would like to start off with at least 8 to 10 people.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Darkfyre you are approved and your land and race has been put up. I like your temp a lot, lots of detail.

Also I have a request of you guys, please spread the word about this. I wouldn't want all your effort to go to waste because the RP still flopped. Including me we have four people. I would like to start off with at least 8 to 10 people.

lol thats how i felt when i wrote up my first RP. clearly noone liked it. but DW i will help spread the word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back