• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword, Shield, or Staff?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilex

I took KHII home this weekend so my little sister could play it (she was dead set on beating it before I left). Well, originally, I picked the shield in the stained glass part, and got through the game with a little bit of difficulty.
She, however, picked the sword, and taking the controls from her every now and then, I realized that the game was much, much easier with the sword.
Anyone else notice this yet? Maybe this is why so many people argue about the game's difficulty level.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
xD I always choose Staff...I find that the farther I get in the game, the more beneficial it becomes.

Yeah, most choose Sword for the Strength boost it gives...

Sword = Strength
Shield = Defence
Staff = Magic

SoraGaurdian

In the first one I chose the sword but all my friends took the staff. So, I was curious to see what kinda difference it was and that's what I took for KH2. I do find it easier.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i chose the sword because im a sword guy....

but the only reason i used the sword every time in kh1 is because i didnt want to be fighting with a shield or staff while in Sora's dream

Aydrikk

I chose the shield cause you get second chance faster with it.

But I might do my Proud Game with the sword...

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I chose the sword the part where Roxas kneels down for Seifer and I was playing in standard mode. I'm on Proud mode and I chose the club to strengthen myself. However, I'm not playing as of right now cause my sister is playing in Beginner mode.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I always pick the shield. I don't know, I guess I'm a more defensive type of guy. I also the fact that the shield makes you take less damage. Defense really comes in handy against bosses like Xaldin and Demyx.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I chose the staff twice in my first standard mode game. Nothing hard about it, more MP means more Thundaga casting, which as its highest point with thunder boost and final form, is more powerful than most combos.

For my proud mode game I chose the shield twice, since I didn't want to dies easily while fighting bosses.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I always choose the sword. I like offence over defence and magic. I, actually, didn't use a single magic spell in KH2 at all. Not even Cure.

(although I did have to use magic during the fight with the Grim Reaper Heartless in Port Royal)

fjurbanski

i alwasy choose the sword because good strength is better than good magic. once your magic meter goes down you have to wait for it to recharge or use items. and if you mainly use magic, then the game will be harder. besides when you get farther your magic gets really strong anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back