• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword of Mana? That game is too confusing!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teikaro998

Website
www.freewebs.com
Sword of Mana is a good game. Its just that the game is so confusing. The game is actually so difficult that you have to go online for a walkthrough. In Devius Manor on the last part I had to go online to find out how to get the door to open with four stinkin bells. This game is good but difficult. So sign my guestbook on my site if you need help.

sites:www.freewebs.com/haor
www.freewebs.com/takaro(still under construction)

PM me if you want to be buddies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i have a friend who is prolly the biggest mana fan and will probably hit you for saying it is easy...i personally have never played it so i dont know

jax

i made a mistake and erased my game so i had to start it all back ovr again

S

Shadow Soldier

I dont remember which one it was, one of the mana's for the GBA.. it was alright. I agree its confusing, but for me, it got boring really fast.

IchigoNeko

Sword of Mana is for the GBA, for those who didn't know... I brought it, played through it, then...traded it in. I thought it was pretty neat how you could have two different (well kind of) stories w/ the two characters. I finished it with the girl, I think, and was best at the bow. I didn't even get a red class! XD

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Eternal Session said:
is this the game called legend of mana as well? where there is elazul and pearl and the jumis and all. where there is niccolo and the city called domina?

i think legend of mana is a different game.

i played sword of mana, man that game is hard at some points.

jax

the problem im trying to find out how to get all the elemental red classes with the 8 spirit hits

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Beat both games long time ago Dx It was damn hard. Beat them both twice. Once regularly, and the second time with cheats galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back