• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
RED team/ *** \ black team

red= cloud/auron/sora / [blood of bonds\ black= leon/spheiroth/riku

in a battle for there lives

Cloud/Auron/Sora vs Leon/Spheiroth/Riku :blink:

ryoji1337

Agreed. Red team hands down.

The only trump black really has is sephy but even he is techniqually claimed to be defeated by cloud, but that's always an iffy story.

Anyways here's how it goes.
Cloud>Seph, Sora>Riku, and Auron>all of the above.
xD

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Blue Team..

Squall vs Auron would be the only real good fight to see..

I say Squall would win though.. +1 for the Black Team.

Riku vs Sora.. we all know Riku is better skilled.. Skill wins fights.. +1 Black Team

Cloud vs Sephiroth (they both Suck) But Sephiroth is better then Cloud in every way.. So Cloud the wanna be would be killed.. ((((that if we are talking about the real Sephiroth not some cheap clone or Sephiroth using someone body))))

So Black Team team wins..

Edit(sorry black team. I put Blue)XD

Last edited:

Squall

Well it will be really a tough fight,but i think most probably it will be a tie but maybe red team wins.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
How come few people can spell Sephiroth correctly these days...

Squall vs. Auron: Auron's already dead, only a sending will finish him off, which Squall can't do...
Sora vs. Riku: Tough one but personally i think Riku would win...better overall tactics imo
Cloud vs Seph: Cloud, despite the fact i can't stand either of them, Cloud has beaten Seph twice now (FF7, AC), but they could both die for all i care

Red team = winrar

Pavan

Cloud/Auron/Sora vs Leon/Sephiroth/Riku

Red team would win IMO. Cloud always beats sephiroth, even though sephiroth keeps coming back, cloud just keeps beating him.
Auron would beat Leon, hands down. He is a blade master. This leaves Auron to help Sora when it's needed.
Although, yes, Riku IS more skilled than Sora, Sora would win with Aurons Help.
That means

Red Team : Victorious.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Cloud always beats sephiroth, even though sephiroth keeps coming back, cloud just keeps beating him.
Cloud never beat Sehpy by himself.. AC was just him using Kuja body.. The Real Sehpy would've killed Cloud..

Squall, has time on his side like pwned said many times.. Auron would more and likey get beat..

ryoji1337

Saying it was cloud who fought the real sephy or not is irrelevant due to the fact in the game he himself fights in a party vs sephy. Logic would denote the seph was invincible yet it allows you to beat him in Kh1 and 2 and FF7 as him begin the final boss. Not to mention it's also been known the cloud's omni slash has always been the one hit ko against seph.

You'd know that if you beat FF7 when it is ONLY cloud and ONLY seph..>_>
1 hit Omni Slash = He's pwnt

So logically seph would win but traditionally it is cloud like it or not.

As for auron not being able to die since he's already dead has yet to be proved. He still could die in the game supposedly and get you game over so saying only a sending could get rid of him is only theory.

My apologies for the typos.
As for Sora vs Riku that would vary EXTREMELY...Seeing as you play as Sora and Riku in Kingdom Hearts and such...It'd depend on if it was like an uber sora like the best players and such or some noob. Come on a really good player can beat sephiroth with sora on kingdom hearts. I don't see why he can't just whoop on riku if he's able to do that.

BUT!...Coming down to facts.
Tradition would denote Sora is always the hero regardless of Riku's badass-ness..
BUT!
Logically...It'd still vary..so much that it's next to impossible to tell. Yet, as it was mentioned if the others were beaten and he recieved help then it is possible.
So it comes down to whoever gets help first I suppose.

Seems no one likes leon...haha, I don't blame you he's kinda just there rather then a major fighter in this competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back