• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online Roleplay Interest Check

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
So I've been thinking of starting a roleplay based on the Anime "Sword Art Online". The plot would be the same as the show, however, since there are bits about the show that are unknown (bosses, towns, etc) certain liberties will be taken. However, the fighting system would be the same, with parties, guilds, and the ability to go solo (with risks involved). Any suggestions, ideas, would be greatly appreciated. So, who would be interested?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Might be cool.

I actually haven't watched the anime, but I'm familiar with the plot. I'll probably watch it for more information if this gets some steam.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
@Lan For sure, there could easily be a ton of classes that we don't know about, just have to avoid using actual magic, sense SAO doesn't have a magic system. Crystals could be used for some interesting effects though.

Awards
though i'm terribly behind in my other role-play commitments (haven't forgotten you rena i sweaaaaaarrrrrrrr), I am interested in joining this if you decide to pick it up! sao is one of my newer obsessions. C8

one question: might frequent posting be an enforced rule? if so, I might take the part as an NCP character, where my constant presence is not mandatory within the role-play.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Count me in.

I'm good with being a villain, part of a guild or anything at all, really. I've seen the anime and I think it'd be fun. C:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
though i'm terribly behind in my other role-play commitments (haven't forgotten you rena i sweaaaaaarrrrrrrr), I am interested in joining this if you decide to pick it up! sao is one of my newer obsessions. C8

one question: might frequent posting be an enforced rule? if so, I might take the part as an NCP character, where my constant presence is not mandatory within the role-play.

No worries, the other roleplay I'm in is basically just post as much as you can, some regularity might be enforced (one a week, at least) but other than that it's no big deal.

So it looks like there's some good interest in this idea, so I'll start working on it and let you folks know when the sign up thread is up!

JustSnilloc

I'm not familiar with the SAO universe, I've looked up a synopsis though. I'm assuming that not understanding the universe would be a problem... or maybe not? Would I need to have a better understanding of SAO before I joined or...?

See, I'm interested and it looks like something cool, but I just don't know anything more than a synopsis of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back