• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth (OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Should never have fucked with Alex, she is an ace detective.

As far as Latino is concerned, what you did with his character is fine. He's been a bit awol on real life lately, so if I can't convince him to get a post going then we'll just move him as we need to on here and on the RPs he's in until he hope back in. You handeled it well, cookie for you!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Should never have diddlyed with Alex, she is an ace detective.

As far as Latino is concerned, what you did with his character is fine. He's been a bit awol on real life lately, so if I can't convince him to get a post going then we'll just move him as we need to on here and on the RPs he's in until he hope back in. You handeled it well, cookie for you!

You got that right! Alex is well aware of her environment and knows handwriting well enough to know who's who and Max, he didn't even registered it right away. :p In a way, Alex is Batgirl and she doesn't like to be screwed with when it comes to pranks.

Okay, that's a relief and I can understand that, so Carlos can be handled okay. And yes, cookies for me! :D *munches on it for my lovely post*

Thanks, Max! You're the best!!

Roxie1563

Awards
So, when are we going to find out what happened to Max because of Alex's and Carlos' actions in the previous post?? D:

Plus, I'm wanting some more Crystal/Alex moments. :3

Max

Staff member
Awards
Mmmm, I'll try to get something up tonight. Not gonna promise though, just because we all know how that usually turns out.

Roxie1563

Awards
Mmmm, I'll try to get something up tonight. Not gonna promise though, just because we all know how that usually turns out.

We should just make a pinky finger promise to post soon. ;3

Yes, we know how it turns out; however, I'll be your crazy kitty that rolls around trying to garner some attention so you can get back to work. :D of course, that's strictly optional!

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm going out to eat now, and then I may be watching a movie with my friend, but I'll still try to squeeze it in. You just never know where the night may end up when you're hanging out with friends.

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm going out to eat now, and then I may be watching a movie with my friend, but I'll still try to squeeze it in. You just never know where the night may end up when you're hanging out with friends.

That is absolutely true in every sense of it. I do hope you have fun though! :D

Also, for something to eat for you, I'd recommend Shake' n Steak restaurant if you have one. :3 Their Shooters of the Steak burgers are pretty awesome, to be honest. :) Plus, fries with cheese are just perfect!

Max

Staff member
Awards
We actually ate at a place called Average Joe's, 20 cent wing night!

Roxie1563

Awards
We actually ate at a place called Average Joe's, 20 cent wing night!

That sounds like a new restaurant to me, considering I've never heard of it before. But I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

So, you a night guy or morning guy??

Max

Staff member
Awards
I never sleep. Ask CD or KitKat, I have the dumbest most screwed up sleep schedule ever. Sometimes I'm up until 6:30 a.m. and I don't get up until 3 p.m., other times I'm up until 4:00 a.m. and get up at 12 p.m. lately I've been unfortunate enough to go to bed at 4:00 a.m., get up at 8:30 a.m., then sleep again from 1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.

I have no explanation for this.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Max doesn't go to bed.

Also I'm pleased to announce I've completed my jury duty that's been ongoing for about two weeks now. I also have quite a few days off from work as a result so hopefully I'll be writing and not slouching about.

Roxie1563

Awards
I never sleep. Ask CD or KitKat, I have the dumbest most screwed up sleep schedule ever. Sometimes I'm up until 6:30 a.m. and I don't get up until 3 p.m., other times I'm up until 4:00 a.m. and get up at 12 p.m. lately I've been unfortunate enough to go to bed a 4:00 a.m., get up at 8:30 a.m., then sleep again from 1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.

I have no explanation for this.

Woah, that is really weird to discover about you, Max. I guess I usually go to bed at one in the morning and wake up at twelve in the afternoon for no apparent reason except to recover my energy I lost from Dog sitting all day long.

@CD: you were on a jury? I've never been to one and I don't intend to! However that means I get to enjoy your writing, my friend. :3

Max

Staff member
Awards
I want you guys to know that it is now 6:38 a.m. and I am just now going to bed.

Roxie1563

Awards
I want you guys to know that it is now 6:38 a.m. and I am just now going to bed.

Now I regret asking that question to you, Max! However, I am awaiting your post, good sir.

Oh, as for Latino, did he ever respond back to you regarding the RP?

Max

Staff member
Awards
He did, and he said he wants to keep with it, it's just a matter of him posting. We'll just keep posting around him until he shows up and fills in his blanks.

Roxie1563

Awards
He did, and he said he wants to keep with it, it's just a matter of him posting. We'll just keep posting around him until he shows up and fills in his blanks.

Okay, that works with me. :)

I just want to work with him, you know? Get some sense of him as he works alongside with us all. And Max, I can't just wait for your reaction to all this craziness going on around Ned's Café. XD

Max

Staff member
Awards
It's awesome to see you so stoked for cafe stuff when we haven't even been in SAO for a while haha.

Roxie1563

Awards
It's awesome to see you so stoked for cafe stuff when we haven't even been in SAO for a while haha.

Both lives are equally interesting and awesome in my opinion. :3

I'm just like that; stoked and sassy when it comes to all this. ;3 be prepared for Maya later on!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I actually agree with Roxie here it's a interesting set of circumstances for a RP

Roxie1563

Awards
So, when are we going to get this going? I already know that IP posted some time ago, but I'm all fired up creativity! :D

While I know everybody got real life to do, this is what makes us doing this in the first place: a place to escape our world into a better world than the last.

Back