• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth (OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
No problem, your good to go. Go ahead and post whenever you're ready!

I hate to ask that of you because it's obvious you put a lot of time and thought into it, there were just a few too many things that didn't add up. Once you get everything cleaned up and figured out there will be a spot waiting for you man.

Cool, now I just have to look through the posts. (It seems to help me get into my groove, so to speak) xD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I just looked at the template and removed the stuff I wanted to remove... expect the template to be done before the day is done

Roxie1563

Awards
I just remembered something to ask you, Max: Are we still on July first in the RP or do we just go today's post? O-o

I mean, obviously this is sort of following S.A.O's rules with the online and offline world stuff.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I just looked at the template and removed the stuff I wanted to remove... expect the template to be done before the day is done

Alright man, I'll keep an eye out.

I just remembered something to ask you, Max: Are we still on July first in the RP or do we just go today's post? O-o

I mean, obviously this is sort of following S.A.O's rules with the online and offline world stuff.

It is still July 1st in the Roleplay, it was merely coincidence that the RP date matched up with the real date that I posted it.

I didn't mention it in the first post, so maybe I'll stick it in there, but I'm going to keep everyone updated on the times and dates we are currently at throughout the Roleplay. I intend on us having a few time skips (or else this could easily become the never-ending Roleplay), so this way we will always have an idea of where we're at and how long we've been playing.

Roxie1563

Awards
Alright man, I'll keep an eye out.

It is still July 1st in the Roleplay, it was merely coincidence that the RP date matched up with the real date that I posted it.

I didn't mention it in the first post, so maybe I'll stick it in there, but I'm going to keep everyone updated on the times and dates we are currently at throughout the Roleplay. I intend on us having a few time skips (or else this could easily become the never-ending Roleplay), so this way we will always have an idea of where we're at and how long we've been playing.

Okay, gotcha. I just had to ask before I started typing out my post. ^_^

Now that has been answered, back to my work.

Roxie1563

Awards
So, I posted it some time ago, so enjoy! :D

Shinra

Banned
Awards
done my template... I decided to go with something a little bit different.

Max

Staff member
Awards
So, I posted it some time ago, so enjoy! :D

It was good Roxie, I liked it! It's pretty interesting that most of us are connected to the café, yet none of us have any idea how similar we are.

Only thing I'd like to note: be careful with moving other people's characters. You said that I had taken the boy who applied into the back to you. I hadn't really planned on doing that, but it works out all the same, so it's not really an issue this time. Just be sure to ask somebody if you want to move their character for something minor, or see if they're okay with doing it for you since you can't be sure what they may have planned on doing.

done my template... I decided to go with something a little bit different.

Wow, I think this template turned out way better than the last one. Aside from the gripes concerning your backstory and skill levels before (which are all good now, thank you), I really like your weapon combination. It's something interesting that you don't really see, a sword in one hand and a claw in the other. It should make for an interesting fighting style. I also like how you actually mentioned the struggle with having to master two weapons, it'll be hard now since it will be twice as much work, but could lead to some very powerful results down the road. Kind of reminds me of an Adept Rogue from the .hack series, only instead of being able to switch between weapon types, Renn instead uses both at once. Cool indeed.

One last thing though Shinra, you are still missing a required item from your template. If I could just ask you to please read through the rules and get that in there, then we can get you posting.

Roxie1563

Awards
It was good Roxie, I liked it! It's pretty interesting that most of us are connected to the café, yet none of us have any idea how similar we are.

Only thing I'd like to note: be careful with moving other people's characters. You said that I had taken the boy who applied into the back to you. I hadn't really planned on doing that, but it works out all the same, so it's not really an issue this time. Just be sure to ask somebody if you want to move their character for something minor, or see if they're okay with doing it for you since you can't be sure what they may have planned on doing.

Wow, I think this template turned out way better than the last one. Aside from the gripes concerning your backstory and skill levels before (which are all good now, thank you), I really like your weapon combination. It's something interesting that you don't really see, a sword in one hand and a claw in the other. It should make for an interesting fighting style. I also like how you actually mentioned the struggle with having to master two weapons, it'll be hard now since it will be twice as much work, but could lead to some very powerful results down the road. Kind of reminds me of an Adept Rogue from the .hack series, only instead of being able to switch between weapon types, Renn instead uses both at once. Cool indeed.

One last thing though Shinra, you are still missing a required item from your template. If I could just ask you to please read through the rules and get that in there, then we can get you posting.

Glad to know you liked it; I wasn't sure how to proceed, but it just seemed to work well. And I will be sure to ask anyone before doing anything with their characters that is involved with mine.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I remember that Max I was just about to add that last time when my dad wanted to check his email so I saved without adding it

Max

Staff member
Awards
Okay, looks like everybody is all good now! I'll try to get my next post up tomorrow as long as I don't find myself making some unexpected plans for the holiday.

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, looks like everybody is all good now! I'll try to get my next post up tomorrow as long as I don't find myself making some unexpected plans for the holiday.

Speaking of the holidays, I'll be gone for some time tomorrow to go to Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO with some family members and one of my brother's girlfriend, so hopefully I'll be back sometime that afternoon. ^_^

And Max, I'm actually looking forward to having fun with you all. I hope this goes well.

Max

Staff member
Awards
My post is up now too. I had a lot of fun writing this one.

And Max, I'm actually looking forward to having fun with you all. I hope this goes well.

I hope it goes well too, I think we've managed to get a pretty decent group of people for this Roleplay so I'm hoping for the best out of this!

Got my post up. T'is done.

I enjoyed that, Sam sounds like a typical college student haha. And the struggle she has gone through in finding a party, man oh man...

Max

Staff member
Awards
Haha, Shinra you mixed up Roxie and I's characters. Roxie is Alex, my character's out of game name is Max (easy enough to remember)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I gotta hand it to you Max, you handled multiple characters coming at you pretty well and had me laughing at your character's inability to ask Zoey on a date. Well played.

Roxie1563

Awards
Haha, Shinra you mixed up Roxie and I's characters. Roxie is Alex, my character's out of game name is Max (easy enough to remember)

I'm back!! :D and I thank God greatly for it. My computer stopped working last night and I freaked out.. I went to Silver Dollar City in sadness and thinking of ways how to fix it. When I came home, I decided to do anything at this point and viola! I fixed it and I'm not even a computer geek. xD

I'm now wary when I'm doing something..

Edit: I posted, so I'm all caught up. ^_^

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I gotta hand it to you Max, you handled multiple characters coming at you pretty well and had me laughing at your character's inability to ask Zoey on a date. Well played.

Why thank you! It was very interesting, I got caught up on the posts during my break at work, and for the rest of the work day I just had ideas flowing through my head about how I could try to pull this all together. And I was trying to get that natural awkwardness across as he stumbled through the situation. I'm pretty interested now to see Zoey's reaction to the the whole thing (and Crystal's too for that matter).

I'm back!! :D and I thank God greatly for it. My computer stopped working last night and I freaked out.. I went to Silver Dollar City in sadness and thinking of ways how to fix it. When I came home, I decided to do anything at this point and viola! I fixed it and I'm not even a computer geek. xD

I'm now wary when I'm doing something..

Edit: I posted, so I'm all caught up. ^_^

Wow, I'm glad you got the whole computer thing figured out. I probably would've been freaking out if something started happening to mine.

Edit: For those interested, Crunchyroll will begin streaming Sword Art Online II tomorrow! I'm pretty excited, I've been looking forward to the Gun Gale Online arc of the show.

Roxie1563

Awards
Why thank you! It was very interesting, I got caught up on the posts during my break at work, and for the rest of the work day I just had ideas flowing through my head about how I could try to pull this all together. And I was trying to get that natural awkwardness across as he stumbled through the situation. I'm pretty interested now to see Zoey's reaction to the the whole thing (and Crystal's too for that matter).

Wow, I'm glad you got the whole computer thing figured out. I probably would've been freaking out if something started happening to mine.

Edit: For those interested, Crunchyroll will begin streaming Sword Art Online II tomorrow! I'm pretty excited, I've been looking forward to the Gun Gale Online arc of the show.

So am I! I mean, one minute I was doing my thing here and the next, the screen went black and the power was beeping (I can tell by feeling the vibration of it)! I have never ever in my life been freaked out like that.. I didn't even get a good sleep last night because of that.

Crap, I forgot! Thanks for reminding me and can you send the link to me when it starts? Better to save time than to search for it. xD

Max

Staff member
Awards
Crap, I forgot! Thanks for reminding me and can you send the link to me when it starts? Better to save time than to search for it. xD

Yeah sure thing! If you aren't a member on Crunchyroll, you may have to wait a week or so to see the episode, but that's still not too bad.

Back