• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth (OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
>.> so... We're waiting... Who's supposed to post next? I forgot with all the bananigans. Just for the record... All you Banana Knights out there... Get ready for... The Banana Zord!

banana_astro_zord_by_darktidalwave-d7su83h.jpg

Who's ready for a battle?

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
>.> so... We're waiting... Who's supposed to post next? I forgot with all the bananigans. Just for the record... All you Banana Knights out there... Get ready for... The Banana Zord!

banana_astro_zord_by_darktidalwave-d7su83h.jpg

Who's ready for a battle?

Max then CD-Mann then probably me..

No more of this!! D: this is making me go all monkey!! :mad:

Roxie1563

Awards
I guess you can say we're driving her bananas.

*glares at you* you have woken the giant that is inside me, the indisputable Queen Ape: Ape Roxie!! >:D

Beware!!!

Roxie1563

Awards
*While falling* Good thing im on cricket level... *Hover to top* I think I'm going to post *Fly away*

Okay... *waits on max and CD-Mann*

I guess I'll just do something else..

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hahaha I went to post, then realized that my idea of the 30th floor was slightly off. Just a mountain range and plains. I figured the gate had to be in some type of village, then again it really doesn't. Either way I need to make my way towards you guys. Almost there haha If your reading this, my post should be up... Or being placed haha

Roxie1563

Awards
So does anyone else think that more banana pics are in order?

As long it is totally banana fantastic, I'm all right with it.

@Max: dude, where are you with that post? We need it to proceed the fight and the story.. beside, Alex needs to hang out with Crystal for the fireworks. :D

So, let's goo!!~

Peace

Awards
Eh, nothing much. Just eagerly awaiting for posts. And sleeping. Been playing a lot of Pokemon X lately after not doing so for a couple of weeks.

Roxie1563

Awards
Eh, nothing much. Just eagerly awaiting for posts. And sleeping. Been playing a lot of Pokemon X lately after not doing so for a couple of weeks.

Same here.. it's boring without max making his rounds, you know? He's the leader, the fearless guy that darts around during the night saving people from boredom. :p

Oh, I read your opening post for your Pokemon RP. I am excited to read more of it. :D

@Max:

Dude, that's just Strange... and awkward just from that. Less of that, more of posts!

Back