• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Swimming Tidus....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

I just beat FFX *shouts with joy*! Hey, don't roll your eyes, I just discovered the game a year ago. Anyway......

***FFX SPOILER***

I was wondering about the little scene after all the credits roll past and you see Tidus in the fetal position in the water before he stretches and then swims towards, maybe, the surface? I can't tell, but, was this initially going to foreshadow what was going to happen in FFX-2? Or was this just a firestarter for an idea that never got put to use in the sequel?

I just wanted to hear what you guys thought of that scene. But don't say too much if it has a lot to do with FFX-2, no spoilers please :D , because I have yet to begin that game.

jk4eva

That's good that you beat the game, but you basically just gave a spoiler yourself by describing that last part in FFX. -_- That's not really considerate of you.

And as for your question, I prefer not to answer for some reasons.

chasingdusk

Oh damn! I didn't realize I did that! That wasn't considerate of me at all! Is there some way to fix the thread title?

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Yup, you spoiled.....Any ways, i dont think that scene has anything to do with FF-X2 cause i played that game about 16-17 times truthfully~! And Tidus was just a dream made by the fayth so when they defeated sin, the fayth's were'nt needed anymore. So Tidus is pretty much resting in peace. I think that's what that scene meant. Plus he's a reincarnation of someone, but ill stop there!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Hmm...

Basically, the swimming part is.... him swimming.

^-^

If I went any further, you'd be angy at me.

jk4eva

Kagura4Kyo&4Haru said:
Yup, you spoiled.....Any ways, i dont think that scene has anything to do with FF-X2 cause i played that game about 16-17 times truthfully~! And Tidus was just a dream made by the fayth so when they defeated sin, the fayth's were'nt needed anymore. So Tidus is pretty much resting in peace. I think that's what that scene meant. Plus he's a reincarnation of someone, but ill stop there!

All I will say in response to that, is:- you obviously didn't play the game fully. :)

jk4eva

^ It means that you didn't get 100% completion. I know you haven't because of what you said in your post. If I say anything else, it would classify as a spoiler, so I'll leave it like that.

Hikari44

jsut a little warning for you, DO NOT play ff X-2 it is the worst game of all time! it totally sucks ass and ruins the amazing storyline of ffX. the storyline is crap and the music sucks (its not by nubuo eumatsu cause he wasnt dumb enough to taint his wonderful reputation with a piece of filth like x-2) and its just an awful game. seriously, if youre curious about the tidus swimming thing then just read an faq or something. but please, for the love of god, DO NOT play ffX-2!!!! trust me, its for your own good!!!

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
WELL.... hikari44 just to tell you FFx-2 wasnt all THAT bad!!! I know for a fact that most people think it is just a guy's game because of how the characters dress. [they dress slutty i know...] BUt i considerably liked it. I liked how they changed Yuna's personality from the quite shy girl to the talk more outloud-ish girl, but jesus you dont have to call it crap! I guess your just jealous cuz you aint as hot as Yuna is in FFx-2 soo.. BLEH TO YOU! XP! oh and by the way to all of you.. there is ... like a sequal-ish game to FFx2. just too let you all know. XD

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Kagura4Kyo&4Haru said:

yeah, sorry dude but you should maybe play the game over again and try to find on the internet or some other source to find the things you missed out on.

Hikari44

oh please! that game was a money-making piece of crap. that sad excuse for a game should never have been made and you know it! It totally ruins the original. Yuna's all like "I don't like your plan! It SUCKS! ooh im so outgoing and brave now that I've suffered so much and defeated sin ooh let's all dance around to techno music blah blah blah." CRAPP!!!

dont you dare tell me they spawned another piece of crap off of ffX-2. i will kill someone.

I think YOU'RE jealous of my pwning skills XD

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
oh please! that game was a money-making piece of crap.
I actually liked the game. It was decent, certainly not the best, but an overall okay game. It wasn't horrible, I agree that some aspects (such as the changes Yuna went through) weren't the best moves for the FFX series.

that sad excuse for a game should never have been made and you know it!
I think the hole point why it was made because the ending to the last didn't have enough closure to it (or something along the lines of that, I remember reading that). I would have been fine if the game would have never been made though.

Yuna's all like "I don't like your plan! It SUCKS!
I recall Yuna saying that at one point.

ooh im so outgoing and brave now that I've suffered so much and defeated sin ooh let's all dance around to techno music blah blah blah." CRAPP!!!
I don't recall hearing that though.

dont you dare tell me they spawned another piece of crap off of ffX-2. i will kill someone.
I wouldn't mind of the actually made a third sequal to the series. And showing that much anger towards a game that would cause you to murder someone must be unhealthy.

I'm so jealous...

Now whats that supposed to mean?? *piftt*
There's more added onto the ending in FFX-2. Depending on how much of the game you completed and if you managed to press X during the end of the game, you see the true ending to FFX-2. You didn't see it (I suppose) so you wouldn't know what happened. If you want I'll PM you both to tell you what the endings were to FFX-2.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Actully there are two extra endings where you have to get 100% story completion and press X at the end,though I have only seen the first extra ending.
And as for X-2 "sucking ass",it was a really good game in my opinion(though it was my 2nd FF game ever), and it had a kick-ass battle system!Yeah it could of had more content but it was a good game.And I would like a sequel though I would rather it be a movie like Advent Children.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
Hikari44 said:
oh please! that game was a money-making piece of crap. that sad excuse for a game should never have been made and you know it! It totally ruins the original. Yuna's all like "I don't like your plan! It SUCKS! ooh im so outgoing and brave now that I've suffered so much and defeated sin ooh let's all dance around to techno music blah blah blah." CRAPP!!!

ohh yeah ... Im real jealous.¬_¬ and is it me or is the word pwn [pwn3ed] being overused lately? Oh yeah, and technically they DIDN'T really spawn another FF-x2 but it's just like another side-ish game. With terminator looking clothes. =D

Hikari44

or how about you shut up, a$$hole? wow...I thought the whole point of a message board was to express your opinions! I guess I was wrong - or you people are just morons.

Hikari44

why am i the crazy one when Love Believer_X is attacking me for expressing my opinion? Explain that one to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back