• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Swiggity swag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i think i like this outcome better than my SOTW entry~
FLAGSHIPSORA-copy.png

CnC

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Definitely. Out of opinion, feels like the surmise is drawn toward the point closest to the stock, but not the stock. Its pretty much your attention whore, not sure if that was your intent. Attempting to find a balance, and flow but its pretty much scattered, i'd imagine this being a bit more justified as an abstract.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
At first glance i couldn't see the stock. I liked it much more then, haha. I'd scrap the paper texture you have on the right, it does the tag no justice. Powerful lighting and shading would look nice too, i think. Good job though :)

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Definitely. Out of opinion, feels like the surmise is drawn toward the point closest to the stock, but not the stock. Its pretty much your attention whore, not sure if that was your intent. Attempting to find a balance, and flow but its pretty much scattered, i'd imagine this being a bit more justified as an abstract.

ahaha,well it's kinda like that and the fact that the stock was already small so i didn't want a big chunk covering it

At first glance i couldn't see the stock. I liked it much more then, haha. I'd scrap the paper texture you have on the right, it does the tag no justice. Powerful lighting and shading would look nice too, i think. Good job though :)

xD
The paper texture was basically the 'base' of the tag,that's why i didn't want to remove,also if i wold remove it;the sig then would smaller than it already is

THANKS GUISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back