• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Sweet Home Canada? (moved from General Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Well, today I've concluded that If i do anthing in my life I will, must go to Canada and live out the rest of my life there. My main ideal place for me to live in in Canada is Vancouver.

I'm reading up on its politics and everything else that might be an issue when I move up there. I've looked at pictures, I've read a couple reviews, looked at condos, looked at crime rate, education rate, culture and as of right now I'm pleased with what I see.

But I must ask, I don't know anyone who lives in Canada so I'm asking around (via my favorite sites) to see if an Canadians have anything to me about thier country. Anything that might be a concern or anything I should double check. I ask because I don't plan to move there any time soon, I have a few years before I can move up there but I'm looking for people who live there day by day and I wanna knw is it something I should risk my money, sanity or life over (because many say its no different from the States). And no amount of research is going to answer what someone who lives there currently can.

I"m all "ears"

And Please no stupid questions or answers. I'm looking for serious answers ones that dnt make me upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back