• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Swap MAGIC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
What version of the PS3 do you have? Either way, I don't think it matters...Swap Magic is built specifically for PS2, isn't it? So my guess would be that it wouldn't, but maybe someone who has it and a PS3 can come in here and tell you for sure.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
It does not, the disc may work but the fliptop and slide thingy won't simply because they were built for PS2s. You can buy a Japanese PS3 if you want to play imported games.

T

tazztig

Thanks well i do not have the money for a japanese ps3 so i guess no final mix for me unless it comes to america but we can only dream:eek:hmy:

Somewhere you might be able to preorder it I guess.>>

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Thanks well i do not have the money for a japanese ps3 so i guess no final mix for me unless it comes to america but we can only dream:eek:hmy:
Just buy Swap Magic with the Magic Switch. Easy to install and you can play Final Mix. I bought fliptop and I can play Final Mix. Simple operation.

T

tazztig

Just buy Swap Magic with the Magic Switch. Easy to install and you can play Final Mix. I bought fliptop and I can play Final Mix. Simple operation.

He wants a certain one for ps3 though it all should work for it.*>=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back