• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Swap magic thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

HEY :) does anyone know what is happening with the swap magic thing coz when im going to use it with a cd inside the tray i use the slide tool and opens the tray and excactly when im pulling it to the right side the cd makes this nas car sound lol it sounds like a car or some fireworks can someone tell me what to do ? am i doing it wrong ? :(

E

Eclipse

maybe it's supposed to do that, i'm not sure, contact swap magic.

Twilight power

Im sure it does.It says on the manual you will feel a little resistance but just firmly keep hold of the tool.

wtholyf

What you have to do is open up your ps2 and do some cleaning, as it sounds like you have a dust build up (as wat happens with Swap magic if you don't keep putting on the hdd protector) what you have to do is go to google and find a good faq on this. I've opened up my ps2 many times, it's pretty safe, however, don't rush to job, do it nice and easy.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
what do you do with the magic keys after it says press X to start the game thats what i wanna know can u take the keys out then put the game in then press X and close ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back