• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

swap magic and ps2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

I used one, it is pretty safe, (for the non slim ones, i don't know about the slim ones), but the problem I have been having is that it takes more then a few tries to work.

Seftrex

I have Swap Magic: Slide Card Pro for my Bulky PS2, I have had it since it first came out way back when. I have had no issue, so yes it is very good and safe...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'd give it a 7/10

The most difficult part is removing the front cover of the Disc Tray if you haven't got a PS2 without disc tray coming out.

Z3120

rexenXIII said:
from a scale to one to ten, how safe is swap magic for the ps2

I'd say 7. I still won't ever use a slide card for the fat, bulky PS2s since it wears out the cog much faster than through regular use.

Dark Star said:
I never used it, but it has to be safe. It's an official product.

It's not even an official product...

LinkSlySora said:
I used one, it is pretty safe, (for the non slim ones, i don't know about the slim ones), but the problem I have been having is that it takes more then a few tries to work.

Because your PS2's laser is closer to its end but not too close yet. There are two types of SM disc for each respective type of disc a game is on: SM CD for PS2 CD-based games around 700 megabytes and below usually on those blue-colored disc and SM DVD for the PS2 DVD games that are silver and range as little as 1 gigabyte to 4.34 gigabytes.

Lenny264 said:
The most difficult part is removing the front cover of the Disc Tray if you haven't got a PS2 without disc tray coming out.

That and I would like to add, make sure and remember to lock the disc tray after swapping disc and before loading the game. It's possible to kill a disc drive so easily by forgetting to one time.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
With 1 being breathing air safe and 10 being stabbing yourself like danger, I'd say about a 3 which is very safe. It works well, and is fun to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back