• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suzuka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

Suzuka originated as japanese manga and made its way into Anime. The anime gives people an idea on how a relationship starts, ends, and restarts all over again. Yeah, Its kind of like a romance but it has some really good stuff in it, dont get me the wronge way. Its about a boy who wants this girl and tries to get with her. It takes a long time, in fact the whole series leads to Suzuka accepting Yamato, the main character. Its cool, ever watched it?

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
watched it when it was on at the funimation channel. but i read the mangas after that and it was good.

Reifon

Typical anime about a typical Tsundere and a typical token male that loves the Tsundere. Shit sucks and I hated that it was on most of the time on Funimation Channel. Was happy as shit when Black Cat came out, but if that didn't come on this crap did, that's why I was glad that Tsubasa Chronicles came on, much rather watch that crap than this.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
it was okay but it just shows how the mangas are better than the anime.

Enri

I tried to watch it two times, I just couldn't get into it. I think it's one of the few romances that I don't like.

And I love my sappy romances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back