• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Suspected" PoH's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

Okay, first, a little recap from KH1;

In Neverland, Captain Hook captured Wendy, becasue Maleficent suspected her of being the last Princess of Heart. This was eventually confirmed by Riku to be false.

Now, in BbS, this is when they are looking for the PoH's. So I thought maybe, there could be characters who are suspected of being a PoH. Hey, it's a good excuse to add in more Disney characters, right?

The possible suspects could be the following;

Pocohontas
Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Ariel (Triton knows about the Keyblade in KH1, maybe it's becasue he encountered the people who where after his daughter? (Master Xahanort? Terra gone bad?))
Malina (Emorers New School (She's not from the actual movie but it's just a random thought (Sorry I let my mind wonder...)))
Shanti (Jungle Book)
Heck, what about Minnie? She wasn't Queen at this point (Presumably) so...yeah.

Anyway, DISCUSS

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
My picks:

-Pocahontas
-Aqua/Ven
-Esmerelda
-Queen Minnie
-Rinoa

And I think that's it.

Santuary

I also thought about Princess What's-her-name from the Black Cauldron, but she or her movie arn't popular enough...

I also tryed to think of a Pixar character, like...Princess Atta or Dot from A Bugs Life? (An ant...yeah...don't think that would work, would it? XD)

J0hnny0hm

I'd say Pocahontas, Esmerelda, and Ariel are the most likely candidates, even to only be suspected.

I would really like to see Pocahontas and Hunchback in Kingdom Hearts. Seeing how BBS will be the longest KH to date, they could add a few more worlds to make that happen.

Allister Rose

French Lover
??? How can Aqua be a princess? I don't understand that. Queen Minnie may not even be a Poh regardless of a pure heart. How about Princess Fiona from Shrek?

any female can be a princess of heart, usually those who have royal blood. we dont have any info on aqua so it's a possibility, not a high possibility since we are short on info, but still.

Windsor Genesis

Oh my goodness! The Black Cauldron in Kingdom Hearts... Birth by Sleep would officially be my favorite in the series.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
??? How can Aqua be a princess? I don't understand that. Queen Minnie may not even be a Poh regardless of a pure heart.

We never called them actual PoHs. If anything, if you read the OP post in this thread, you would see what we're doing. :/

i eat dark

any female can be a princess of heart, usually those who have royal blood. we dont have any info on aqua so it's a possibility, not a high possibility since we are short on info, but still.

did belle have royal blood?
did alice have royal blood?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Pocahontas, Esmerelda, and Ariel I would think would've been suspected if there worlds were in there, though I'd think Frollo would try to steer them wrong on Esmerelda. Not so much on suspecting Minnie.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Antiquity, I would think those would be most likely. I think Maid Marian also might be suspected should a Robin Hood world appear, but it's not as likely as Ariel, or Pocahontas who are actually Disney Princesses.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Antiquity, I would think those would be most likely. I think Maid Marian also might be suspected should a Robin Hood world appear, but it's not as likely as Ariel, or Pocahontas who are actually Disney Princesses.

Ditto ^^
I think back to the scenes in the movies that make me think of them having pure hearts: Pocahontas saving John Smith and stopping her father from killing him, Esmerelda's treatment toward Quasimodo though I think "God Help the Outcasts sort of does it for me, and Ariel...just cause she's good at heart despite her antics. Those actions (and probably more) would make me think they could be mistaken.

Yeah, Maid Marian would have a lesser chance of being suspected but at least she'd get a chance.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Wasn't Ariel originally supposed to be a POH instead of Alice, but they left out the human world story line from KH1?

Yeah I said Maid Marian more because I don't remember her doing anything that would be "bad" as far as POH status goes, but she doesn't really do good things either, well compared to the other POH candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back