• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Survey for School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hello.

I have to prepare a survey about either "Social Media: (dis)advantages" or "Right to vote for minors".
I just wanna know if a) people here would like to take part and b) which one I should pick.
It will be anonymous of course and for schoolwork only.

Thanks!

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean I can tell you how I feel about right to vote for minors but that seems more interesting.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Thanks, you two.

The link is here. It shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes, really. Thanks in advance to anyone participating!
Please excuse grammatical mistakes if there are any, it's 10 pm and my day has been stressy.
(I'm sorry if it is German, I did type the questions and all in English, but I don't know if the language changes depending on your settings or if I have to change it manually. ^^')

Kounelli

Awards
I did the survey for you!

I like how this community helps the other with stuff like this. Maybe I will take the opportunity to share my grad papers with you guys hahaha.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Did it! Hoped it helped in any way. :p

Muke

whatever
Awards
Thanks guys! I need to summarize etc all the results on thursday, so if anybody wants to take the survey, you still have time. ^_^

Sally-boiii

Awards
Done. Is this just for your part of the world, or is it a very broad global "should this be a thing" survey?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I finished he survey Muke, just a heads up. Unless you absolutely need to know the gender for a survey (like comparing men vs women scores) I wouldn't require someone to fill in their gender because that can be uncomfortable. It's not a big deal here but in the future it doesn't hurt to have a prefer not to answer choice for gender to make all participants as comfortable as possible.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I finished he survey Muke, just a heads up. Unless you absolutely need to know the gender for a survey (like comparing men vs women scores) I wouldn't require someone to fill in their gender because that can be uncomfortable. It's not a big deal here but in the future it doesn't hurt to have a prefer not to answer choice for gender to make all participants as comfortable as possible.
Thanks!
Okay, I'll take that into consideration. The teacher wanted us to have at least the questions about the gender and the age, so i didn't have any decision there. :/ We had to think of the other questions ourselves though

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks!
Okay, I'll take that into consideration. The teacher wanted us to have at least the questions about the gender and the age, so i didn't have any decision there. :/ We had to think of the other questions ourselves though

Sure like I said it's not a big deal and if the teacher asked for the question then there was nothing you can do about anyways. My comment was just in the future it's always helpful to put a do not prefer to answer type choice so people don't feel like they are forced to pick a gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back