• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Surprise at the Credits for KH 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

It was mentioned in Nintendo Power... >_> nothing we didn't already expect though

EDIT: as to what exactly the surprise is- who knows, but every KH game thus far has done such (perhaps it'll be an offer to play as two more characters)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
EDIT: as to what exactly the surprise is- who knows, but every KH game thus far has done such (perhaps it'll be an offer to play as two more characters)

I don't recall this. You sure you're not confusing this with secret endings?

JustSnilloc

I don't recall this. You sure you're not confusing this with secret endings?

Yeah, he says "there's a surprise at the end credits"

Nintendo Power said:
Finally, if we ask nicely, would you share something about Dream Drop Distance that you haven't mentioned anywhere else?

This is the first time we're doing this, but there's a surprise during the ending credits. So even when the credits start to roll, don't put down your N3DS, and don't let your guard down!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
"This is the first time we're doing this, but there's a surprise during the end credits. So even when the credits start to roll, don't put down your N3DS, and don't let your guard down!"

Sound like we'll still be playing while the credits are scrolling. Hopefully, it's just some pretty things we can tap, and not like, escaping the ROS while fighting things.
Oh, crap! Don't tell me the credits are the final boss!

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It's probably something like Mickey throwing things at you. Would be a nice 3D effect. Maybe the not letting your guard own meant you have to defend the credits against Mickey's Apprentice shenanigans.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
What if it's just some cute little thing with the Dream Eaters.

I'd expect the credits to be on 1 screen, while the "special surprise" is on the other.

Or what would be funny, is if there's a DE that's just eating the credits. I'd find that to be a cute little add-on.

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
What if it's just some cute little thing with the Dream Eaters.

I'd expect the credits to be on 1 screen, while the "special surprise" is on the other.

Or what would be funny, is if there's a DE that's just eating the credits. I'd find that to be a cute little add-on.

Lol, that would be rather cute. xD

I'm actually more looking forward to the "shocking" ending that everyone's been talking about, though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the Dream Eater companions are going to sacrifice themselves for Sora and Riku and we'll be sobbing over the death of them.

KevVentus

I think the Dream Eater companions are going to sacrifice themselves for Sora and Riku and we'll be sobbing over the death of them.

I can actually see that happening...

I don't know what a surprise during the credits can be. The Mickey shenanigans are in the beginning. If they were in the credits too that would be somewhat redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back