• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supposing I Started A Tournament?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
~EDIT~

Main Seeding List
This is the original list of how everyone was seeded to determine first round matches. After the first round, it will be used to determine the judge pairings.

1. LegendaryHeroLCB
2. DMrayZ
3. King Sora X
4. Klom89
5. Megawallflower
6. Sean
7. Smoofy
8. King Kittan
9. Lunarmaster54
10. Professor Ven
11. Chromatic
12. OmniChaos
13. voiceofourgeneration
14. Ambrosia
15. MESMAR_RISING
16. sephiroth2

Round 1 Matches & Battle Judges

Chromatic vs. MESMAR_RISING | judged by King Kittan & Klom89

Smoofy vs. Professor Ven | judged by Sean & Lunarmaster54

DMrayZ vs. OmniChaos | judged by Chromatic & voiceofourgeneration

King Kittan vs. Ambrosia | judged by Megawallflower & LegendaryHeroLCB

Sephiroth2 vs. Lunarmaster54 | judged by King Sora X & Smoofy

Klom89 vs. LegendaryHeroLCB | Judged by Professor Ven & OmniChaos

Megawallflower vs. voiceofourgeneration | judged by MESMAR_RISING & DMrayZ

Sean vs. King Sora X | judged by Ambrosia & sephiroth2

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well first thing, this probably should be in the Battle section, but I'm game. I need an excuse to be proactive, and this would definitely be a great excuse. So, you can count me in!

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Good to hear. I actually kinda figured that you'd want in. Bear in mind that of this gets off the ground, it will have limitations on character power(s).

Also, I felt of best to put this little interest check somewhere that people would actually see it. That is what this part of the section is for these days.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm in as well, should it get off the ground.

Seems it'd be fun.

Besides, I need an excuse to better my expertise in combat text; especially for the Kamen Rider fic I'm gonna work on.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
It'll probably take a while for it to build up steam. But with a bit of persistence, I'm sure it'll get somewhere. If we can get 4 to 8 people in total I should be able to make it work; and needless to say, even a small scale event would be better than nothing.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Not much of a battler myself (not to imply I can't battle), but I'd throw my chips in.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Good to see that this is shaping up. If we can get two more, that'd be ideal. I think I could stand to give this another week to garner attention.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Alright then. We've got

Myself (Chromatic. Assuming there are no objections).
King Sora X
Klom89
Lunarmaster54
OmniChaos
voiceofourgeneration
LegendaryHeroLCB

I think we'll just do to have one more, to give us a nice even number to work with. I'm thinking I'd like to do this in a seeding style. So at the end, there'd be a 1st-8th place. That's mostly since I'd like to keep everyone involved throughout. As for where powers and such will fall, I'll get a proposal for that so every can (hopefully) agree on it.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Because I listed everyone that has expressed their interest in the order in which they posted.

I have yet to run an initial seeding, which will, once I'm ready to do it, be done at random. So if you end up at the bottom, then it's not meant to be an insult to you or your abilities. It's just the way things get drawn.

As for where I'm going to be moderating characters at...

RPGuild Arena said:
Level 5 || The basics of nano technology capable of regenerating minor wounds, or alternatively wizardry or clerical ability capable of the same. You can pilot your own short range star fighter and have access to technology so advanced as to be almost magical in nature. The ability to fly for any reason you can think of that makes any rudimentary amount of plot logic. Your character may have the reflexes and skills of an elite Jedi Knight, the speed of Saito Hajime, and the power to take down Trinity of The Matrix with ease.

This is the general scope that I'd like to see any characters used in the tournament stand. Perhaps a little more leeway. But in any event I'd rather see this tournament as something with a good blend of styles (melee, likely firearms, and of course, the inevitable magic).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back