• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suppose if Warner Bros ever decided to make their own version of Kingdom Hearts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I don't mean literally copy it, but have the same concept, Warner Bros has just as many properties as Disney, and this is very hypothetical, and so very unlikey to happen but, IF they ever did decide to do this, what game company would they have to partner up with? because Square enix is already taken, and just to be clear this is not the same as the thread "If Square partnered up with someone else instead of Disney" I think that's what it was called, Square isn't apart of the equation for this thread, anyway, what are your thoughts and is there even a game company that can rival Sqaure Enix? Edit: I Think this goes better with this section just because of how unlikely it is.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Warner Brothers have their own game division so they'll just do it in-house.

But I guess it would depend on what kind of game genre you'd want this project to be.

vaderskywalker

Awards

They'll get one of their in house studios to do it, probably Monolith Productions who did the Shadow of Mordor games.

That would be cool, love the nemisis system, don't know how it would work for this instance though, by the way, there was one detail I forgot to put at the beginning of the thread, who would be the party members you would travel with? obviously they would be Looney Tunes, but which ones, and at least one would be a duck, daffy, so who would be the second?

D

Deleted member 246005

That would be cool, love the nemisis system, don't know how it would work for this instance though, by the way, there was one detail I forgot to put at the beginning of the thread, who would be the party members you would travel with? obviously they would be Looney Tunes, but which ones, and at least one would be a duck, daffy, so who would be the second?
Daffy Duck and Porky Pig would be ideal.

You could do the Epic Mickey thing and just use Bugs as the protagonist.

Although I'm fond of Loonatics Unleashed so I'll use those characters instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willow A113

Awards
Again, talking strictly about video games.
They could make a space jam game. It wouldn't have to strictly follow the movie, but it could be about the player visiting different WB worlds inside the algorithm. Labron James shouldn't be THE player, (maybe A player,) but you should be able to design your own basketball player and travel the worlds as them with two Loony Toons characters (maybe of your own choice).
It could be a mashup of Space Jam, Multiverses, And Kingdom Hearts. That would be really cool.

vaderskywalker

Awards
They could make a space jam game. It wouldn't have to strictly follow the movie, but it could be about the player visiting different WB worlds inside the algorithm. Labron James shouldn't be THE player, (maybe A player,) but you should be able to design your own basketball player and travel the worlds as them with two Loony Toons characters (maybe of your own choice).
It could be a mashup of Space Jam, Multiverses, And Kingdom Hearts. That would be really cool.
rather play as an original character, not a big fan of character creation, mostly because some of us don't have an artistic bone in our bodies.

D

Deleted member 246005

If Ben 10 and Generator Rex were still going on, you could use them as the player characters.

Here some cool fan art I found.

Someone wrote up a KH Warner Bros spinoff pitch.

vaderskywalker

Awards
If Ben 10 and Generator Rex were still going on, you could use them as the player characters.

Here some cool fan art I found.

Someone wrote up a KH Warner Bros spinoff pitch.
I feel like they would use characters just as old as Mickey Mouse and the rest, and the ones that fit the bill are, well, the looney tunes.

D

Deleted member 246005

DC characters would probably fulfill the role of FF characters.

I don't mind character creation but without choice based gameplay it feels hollow.

I liked Ben 10 and Generator Rex so maybe Man of Action could write the story?

But I guess whatever studio does it would do the writing in-house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back