• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supporting the Theory: BHK was made form Sora's Body



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you Believe in this Theory


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
I'm trying to help the theory that BHK was formed from sora's body. When sora was turn into an Heartless, part of his body was separated that made BHK making Sora incomplete.Some people don't believe in this because sora was then turn back to his regular self. But Karia brought him back using her powers because she is one of the Princess of hearts, she used her heart to bring him back. But she didn't bring back his body, explaining how BHK was form.
~Please Reply~
Please don't look at the polls all day,ultamaSora.
 
Last edited:

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
I know this is double-posting but it won't let me edit my prevous one, so i'm sorry

Please someone Reply
 

CidHighwind

New member
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
494
Location
Sin City
this theory is older than dirt jk but seriously ive seen this thread so many times
btw i voted no because it seems he is his own person
 

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
I know that so many of these theories have been posted. But none of them have this informaion in them. It makes sense,right?
 

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
Once again,I know this is double-posting but it won't let me edit my prevous one, so i'm sorry

1.In Another Side, Another Story the Blindfold Person said "You just look like him,"
2.How can BHK weild the Keyblade, I thoght that Sora is the only one that can. I know whey, because BHK is Sora's body-BHK was made from Sora's Body.
 

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
I didn't say he was born from an Heart. He was made form Sora's body, when Sora was a Heartless.
 
B

bettermanlamia

Guest
i really really dont know. in about 20-27 days we will know....or i will know. :p
 

Shiro_Uzumaki

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
4
Location
Konoha
I believe that BHK (aka Siru? Maybe?) came from sora. I have like 2 theories though

1) Like cloud said BHK may have come from when Sora was a heartless in the game. One of the original theories of course. He may have shown up in Twilight town since it is the place in between light and darkness

2) Not sure if this is right but after beating KH COM i think perhaps that BHK was made from Sora's memories. When Sora was put in that capsule to regain his memories i think that his memories of namine and castle oblivion formed into him.

There were hints in the trailer like how the people say that BHK's birth was unusual or that BHK's chest hurts and all that other stuff.

K now my head hurts but yeah i guess we just have to wait for KH2 comes out! CANT WAIT!
 
C

cam ron 77

Guest
no, siru isn't his name. lol. nice theory, it could happen. it could explain why sora's dark. i'm subscribng to this.
 
Last edited:

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
Yea, you are right.
BHK probly got the memories from Sora(Something like what you have said.) and that is why his Chest hurts, because he doesn't have a heart because he was formed with only a body.
 

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
I really can't edit at all, it won't let me so i'm sorry about the double-posting.

Something just pop in my mind here it is

Heartless=Sora
White Creatures/Nobodies=BHK

Heartless are black and Sora is Black
BHK is White so are the WHite Creatures/Nobodies

Conclusoin
Sora is the Heart and BHK is the Body
 

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
5,854
Awards
3
Age
31
Location
Chillin' in mid
Cloud_FFVII said:
Once again,I know this is double-posting but it won't let me edit my prevous one, so i'm sorry

1.In Another Side, Another Story the Blindfold Person said "You just look like him,"
2.How can BHK weild the Keyblade, I thoght that Sora is the only one that can. I know whey, because BHK is Sora's body-BHK was made from Sora's Body.

okay, if that is so how come riku and mickey can weild one? The entire theory could have happened before this, or after we dont' know, lets just wait for the game.
 

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
pwn3d to the max said:
okay, if that is so how come riku and mickey can weild one? The entire theory could have happened before this, or after we dont' know, lets just wait for the game.

Riku only had a short time with the Keyblade, but this happen before Sora was turned into an Heartless.

I really don't know why King Micky has one, maybe he is the Master Keyblade or they gave him a keyblade just because he his famous then all the people in KH.
 

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
5,854
Awards
3
Age
31
Location
Chillin' in mid
Cloud_FFVII said:
Riku only had a short time with the Keyblade, but this happen before Sora was turned into an Heartless.

I really don't know why King Micky has one, maybe he is the Master Keyblade or they gave him a keyblade just because he his famous then all the people in KH.
kh2cm7.jpg


he still has the power to weild one, and mickey has one, no excuses
 

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
Thats right, i forgot about the new Commercial thing. I did saw Riku have a keyblade.

But those must be just Repica of the Orginal Keyblade, only with magic powers in them. But those aren't the orginal Keybalde.
Its just what Yuffie said "The Keyblade choses it master and it chose you".
 

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
5,854
Awards
3
Age
31
Location
Chillin' in mid
Cloud_FFVII said:
Thats right, i forgot about the new Commercial thing. I did saw Riku have a keyblade.

But those must be just Repica of the Orginal Keyblade, only with magic powers in them. But those aren't the orginal Keybalde.
Its just what Yuffie said "The Keyblade choses it master and it chose you".

then again we don't know, yuffie isn't a reliable source, nomura himself said that there are other "keyblade heroes"
 

Cloud_FFVII

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
92
I didn't heard about that. So there are other Keyblades.
Here is a conclusion on how BHK was formed from Sora's body:

Heartless=Sora
White Creatures/Nobodies=BHK

Heartless are black and Sora is Black
BHK is White so are the WHite Creatures/Nobodies

Conclusoin
Sora is the Heart and BHK is the Body
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top