• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SuperNatural Rp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
So I've had this idea for some time, about making an RP based on the TV show Super Natural. the show is about two brothers who hunt the supernatural, Ghosts, Demons, etc. There was a plot that was never fully explained in the show, so I was thinking of taking that idea and making it into an Rp.

The Rp would consist of Hunters(of the Supernatural) and those who stand in their way, the Children of Demon blood. These people who were force fed Demon blood at a young age, have unusual powers, in the case of Sam Winchester he was able to kill Demons just by thinking about it.

So these other people would have similar abilities and more, including physic powers, ability to summon demons etc. But they all have one thing in common: They all have a demon leading them to do evil things. It's up to the group of Hunters to destroy the Children and save the world.

So I need opinions, people to join etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back