• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► Superman Vs Wolverine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Superman, easily.

Pretty sure Stooge has an image of Superman ripping Wolverine in half, even.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Wolverine couldn't regenerate fast enough, Superman is to fast and could whoop his ass.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
See now thats what troubles me. We know superman is strong and fast and powerful. But could he seriously kill wolverine.
I mean its not much plot element mixing to be done here.
The metal in Wolverines claws and skeleton is from outer space. Nothing can really break it. Some have bent it.
He can also regenerate from alot of stuff like a nuke head on if im not mistaken. Not saying Supes would lose but I think Rine gets more credit than people give him.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As much as I love them both, Superman would win hands down.

Captain Garlock

To even say Supers could do that is mind shattering. Im sure Rines claws would prevent such acts as hes be able to hurt supes. Plus I mean he does have other acute abilities. Again not saying Supes would lose but damn youi people need to give Rine cred.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
See now thats what troubles me. We know superman is strong and fast and powerful. But could he seriously kill wolverine.
I mean its not much plot element mixing to be done here.
The metal in Wolverines claws and skeleton is from outer space. Nothing can really break it. Some have bent it.
He can also regenerate from alot of stuff like a nuke head on if im not mistaken. Not saying Supes would lose but I think Rine gets more credit than people give him.
Superman throws Wolverine into the sun.
Superman throws Wolverine into space.
Superman buries Wolverine in the deepest, darkest part of the ocean.

Superman punches Wolverine in the head, dents his adamantium skull and causes Wolverine to be retarded.

I don't understand how this needed a good answer. You could argue Wolverine would put up a fight but he's never going to win. How do you beat someone that could survive the end of the universe?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
To even say Supers could do that is mind shattering. Im sure Rines claws would prevent such acts as hes be able to hurt supes. Plus I mean he does have other acute abilities. Again not saying Supes would lose but damn youi people need to give Rine cred.
Superman has a bevy of powers and Wolverine only has healing and Adamantium claws. I'm not sure if Superman can even be hurt by Adamantium unless Wolverine decides to strap some Kryptonite on Superman before he starts slashing.

Captain Garlock

Never once did I say wolverine would win. I just wanted to get a good answer to how the match would go.

Superman has a bevy of powers and Wolverine only has healing and Adamantium claws.
Read up on Wolverine.

I'm not sure if Superman can even be hurt by Adamantium unless Wolverine decides to strap some Kryptonite on Superman before he starts slashing.

Since we have to mix two worlds were going to say that in Supes world ADMEN is the same as in Wolverines world So im going t assume that it could cut Supes.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Never once did I say wolverine would win. I just wanted to get a good answer to how the match would go.
Asking for details would be ridiculous since we'd never arrive at an agreeable outcome and there will never be a crossover fight.
Read up on Wolverine.
Read up on Superman.

Since we have to mix two worlds were going to say that in Supes world ADMEN is the same as in Wolverines world So im going t assume that it could cut Supes.
If the heat of the sun doesn't burn his skin I don't think adamantium is going to do shit.

Captain Garlock

Asking for details would be ridiculous since we'd never arrive at an agreeable outcome and there will never be a crossover fight.

True but reading them would be nice.

Read up on Superman.

Most certainly have done that. I he would win but to me this is a fun match up.

If the heat of the sun doesn't burn his skin I don't think adamantium is going to do shit.

Im sure that ADMEN cant even be melted by the sun....

And he basically just has his healing powers and claws. Being slightly stronger and better than normal humans cannot be matched to Superman's abilities.

Yeah but the way I see it Wolerine has a nice chance of inflicting some damage.

Captain Garlock

To me the heightened sense of smell would play out nicely. I mean unless im wrong if he could see supes im sure he could smell him....

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't see how heightened smell would help Wolverine in a fight against Superman.

Ace.

Banned
Superman would crush Wolverine. It wouldn't take Superman long to figure out that Logan needs to have his head severed from his body in order to die. This fight would last mere minuets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back