• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Superhero Teenagers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Superhero Teenagers

It was time for her to fulfil her destiny. She was so close, just so close that she could grasp it and ... ok, let's cut the crap here. You gotta admit it that it was getting pretty interesting, but now on to the main story. Some strange things have happened in my life. You know what I'm talking about. But there are higher and more important things going on with me at the moment. I live with it every single day. It's hard pretending to be normal when you're not normal. Did that make any sense right now? Because I ain't sure I understood that either.

So here it is. The story of my life, or rather the story that put my life in the spotlight for the first time. So what exactly would you do if you had an accident and then woke up one day to feel that you weren't the same person anymore? Would you rejoice? Panic? Maybe even be depressed because it's not you? My friends and I had an accident that did change our lives forever. It wasn't easy at first, but we came to deal with it.

Here's my story ... about some ... superhero teenagers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Endings and Beginnings

Where can I begin now? How does this story begin? Oh yeah, my name is Ami. I'm (or rather was) your typical English college student. Pretty normal, friendly and always smiling as my friends describe me. I only left high school a few months ago and I've been to college for a bit now. It's strange because here I was thinking I'd be alone there when, as a matter of fact, I'm not. I didn't think I'd fit in, I didn't even think I'd be here today. I didn't even think I'd have the friends that I have now. But I guess I'm wrong, aren't I?

The sound of the radio came from my alarm clock at 7am in the morning. I yawned and climbed out of bed to turn it off. It would have looked like I was sleepwalking being half awake and half asleep. But I know where the 'Alarm Off' button is now. I've had the damn thing for a year now since last Christmas. I heard someone was in the shower. Great, here comes the arguments about who gets in the shower first. I rubbed my eyes and threw the covers back over me in my bed. I didn't go back to sleep, but I just tried to wake up a little more.

About ten minutes later, someone came out of the bathroom. At bloody last, I got to my feet and hurried to the bathroom before anybody else can take a shower. I just didn't understand why they couldn't let me in first. I'm the first one out of the house as well! As I had a shower, I thought about a lot of things. College, my friends, work, the forums I went on in my free lessons and so on. I take ages in the shower. That's only because I can't be bloody arsed hurrying up. I was in there for about twenty minutes.

After I got ready in my room and put all my jewellery on, I went downstairs with my washing and other stuff. Now it was time for my breakfast. What to have, what to have! I don't really fuss about what I had to eat, but it wasn't going to be a normal day then. I didn't know it then, but that day would change my life forever. So now, it was 8am. Time to go catch the college bus!

I flung my bag over my shoulder, said goodbye to everyone and kiss my little baby brother, Joseph, on the forehead. He's so cute! Whenever I talk to him, he smiles as if he misses my voice. I've only ever held him twice, but I do talk to him a lot. We have our little conversations. Never mind ... let's get back to the story now before I go on with myself. So now, off to the bus stop to catch the college bus.

I met some friends there who go to another college. I went through high school with them, but they were a year older than me. Ryan, a cool guy who I talk about everything revolving around Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts to, smiled at me. He starts showing us some Tae Kwon Do moves that he always does. Yup, that's Ryan for ya. The Tae Kwon Do dude. The bus arrived about ten minutes later. It was really early today. I started to think something weird was going on.

More of my friends on the bus were there. There was my crazy friend, Donna, sat on her own and then I spotted my best friend, Leanne. Donna's like me in a way. It was really funny how I met her. She gets on my bus, is in two of my classes and lives around the corner from me. We're really close. But I'm more closer to Leanne. Oh, Leanne! My funny sarcastic friend who I've known for six years. We went through high school together. She mistook me for someone else in the first year and we were friends ever since.

"Do anything over the weekend?" I asked Leanne.

"Not really, just Christmas shopping because I haven't been working," she replied.

"Well, you know me," I smiled. "Bloody working for Cool Trader. You know how much I hate it."

Then we started listening to music on her iPod Nano. I like Leanne because she's so funny. We've had such a laugh together for the past six years. About half an hour later, the bus got to the first college. Unfortunately, Leanne doesn't go to my college. But Donna does! When she got off the bus, Donna sat behind me and we start chatting about random things. You know, like normal people do. But we mainly chat about us being crazy and oh yeah, our forums.

"Don't you think today's been weird?" I asked her.

"No because I haven't woken up yet," said Donna.

I giggled. I don't really know when Donna wakes up during the day ... oh well. So the bus carried on driving towards our college now. It wouldn't take us long to get there. If we were early, then we could go to the canteen and meet our other friends there.

"No, Donna!" I exclaimed. "I think there's something really weird going on here!"

"Yeah, but we ARE weird," she said. "Remember?"

I expected her to yawn. But she didn't. The weird thing with Donna is that I have never ever seen her yawn or cry. I always thought that she was inhuman. But I expected her to think of me as the same. There's always one thing she likes about me and that's me saying random things all of a sudden. It makes everyone laugh.

"I'm gonna try not to be so random today," I said.

"I'll sponsor you that for the toy appeal," laughed Donna.

"But you already sponsored me for being quiet for a day," I smiled. "And I almost did it as well. It was Rachel's fault."

"No, it was YOUR fault," said Donna.

"God, will you shut up already?"

As Donna laughed, I hid my mouth. I was about to burst out laughing with her. Our short journey to college took an unexpect turn. A whole road was blocked off because of an accident.

"What's going on?" asked Donna.

"I think some person got knocked over in a hit and run," I said. "Don't matter if we're late anyway, I got a free first."

"You love to do that, don't you?" she said.

"Oh yes, I do."

It was freezing outside when we took a diversion and got off at another bus stop. Everyone was complaining about the cold. I took one look at the internet cafe I was going to go to later.

"Why don't you just skip Sociology?" I said to Donna.

"I might do, I got homework to give in and I ain't done it," she said.

"God, I swear you're so behind on everything," I laughed.

"Yeah, well, at least I'm not getting stick from my mum because I'm doing bad in English Language," smirked Donna.

"Seriously, f*ck off about that," I said. "It's not my bloody fault if my mum goes on at me like that."

We carried on walking and I got that same song in my head. The same song that I'd been listening to for the past two weeks. It was Bring Me To Life from Evanscence. I heard it from a movie ad I watched when I was watching a Buffy the Vampire Slayer video.

"Finally! Warmth!" I said loudly.

We reached the canteen. There were two other friends there waiting for us. Rachel and Laura smiled at us. Laura looked at me as if I was crazy and so, she looked at me wide-eyed.

"You know, I love Always," she said sarcastically and in a weird voice she put on.

"F*ck off," I laughed. Those are my favourite words to say apart from bloody hell.

"Last week in college, eh?" smiled Rachel. "Gets me!"

The last words Rachel said are her favourite words. She's got everyone saying it. Everyone around her end says it. I thought it was weird at first, but I learnt to accept the word. I like Rachel. She's a funny girl who can put on a number of accents on like London, Liverpool and so on. Then there's Laura, Donna's "wife". They're in love ... well, not really. They say that for a laugh.

I looked at the clock in the canteen and it was almost 9am. The bell rang and I sighed. I would have to let them all go to lesson, whilst I was free for now.

"I'll see you all later," I said. "Meet in here."

And then I went off to do my usual things. I went to an internet cafe, checked some stuff out and went on the forums. After about an hour, I went back to the canteen to wait for the others to arrive. As I sat and waited for them, my nose caught a very weird smell. That's a weird smell. I've never ever felt smelt anything like it before.

My senses were telling me to check it out. I grabbed my bag and jumped off my high stool chair. The smell was coming from near Student Services. As I flung my bag over my shoulder and was about to leave, Laura called me over.

"Where're you going?" she asked.

"Nowhere," I replied. "Besides, I was bored."

"Well, let's wait for Donna and Rach, then we can go to the English block," she said.

"Let's go after tutor group," I suggested.

Something had changed in my behaviour. Laura couldn't see it and I couldn't see it at the time either. After Donna and Rachel arrived at the canteen, we sat there talking about random things. It was weird that day because I hadn't even said one random thing so far. Only Donna could notice a change in my attitude.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Feel a little bit on edge," I said.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I dunno. I'll see you after tutor group."

It was only 10:25am and I was already off to tutor group! Five minutes early, too! It wasn't like me. Luckily for me, I didn't have another lesson next. Monday was one of the best mornings I could have since I had two free lessons with tutor group in between. After tutor group, I went back to the canteen again to meet everyone. That same smell could be smelt again. This time, I could go down there. I hurried out of the canteen just after making sure no one had arrived yet. I walked quickly to where the smell was coming from. I turned my head to find it was coming from a most unusual place.

The cellar?

No one was watching me ... or so I thought. A pair of hands were on my eyes. I crossed my arms and sighed.

"Rachel, I presume?" I smiled.

"Aww, and I thought you'd be wrong this time!" she complained as she turned to face me. "What's that smell? Ami, your eyes are watering."

"They are? Oh," I said quickly as I tried rubbing them. "There. I have no bloody idea, but that's why I weren't talking at break. It is so minging."

As we opened the door, I bent forward to look closely at the ground. Before I knew it, I lost my balance and went tumbling down the stairs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I cried.

"Ami! Ami! Are you ok?" shouted Rachel.

"Do I look f*cking ok?! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Rolling down the hard metal stairs, I finally blacked out. The last thing I remembered was a strange blue light at the bottom of the stairs. It only felt like minutes that I felt someone slapping me across the face. My eyes fluttered open to find Rachel there slapping me.

"Ouch," I moaned.

"God, you could've gotten yourself bloody killed!" shouted Rachel.

Behind her, were Donna and Laura. I touched my head to find blood on my hands moments later. I looked confused as my eyes observed the cellar.

"How ... on earth did I ... get here?" I asked them.

"Rachel said you fell," said Laura.

"I don't think so," said Donna. "I think she pushed you, but knowing how dopey you are ..."

"F*ck off," I said lowly.

"All right, let's help her up," said Rachel.

"I'll open the door," said Laura. She sprinted up the stairs to open it as Donna and Rachel each put one of my arms wrapped around their shoulders.

"Laura! Come on!" called Donna.

"The door's locked," gulped Laura.

"But the cellar's always open," said Rachel. "Who'd lock it?"

"Look," I said weakly. "Look at that pretty blue light."

"Ok, now she's crazy," said Donna.

"Yeah, let's get her to Student Services," said Rachel.

"F*ck Student Services, we gotta get a First Aid kit!" shouted Donna.

"I'm serious! The door's locked and it's not me being a weakling anymore," said Laura, whose face had gone paler than ever.

"Laura, shut up," said Donna. "Ami's hallucinating here! Do you really think she wants to know we're stuck here?"

"Rach, try your mobile," suggested Laura.

But even so, Rach looked at her phone and saw it go dead.

"What the f*ck?!" she said loudly. "My mobile's gone dead."

"Lemme try mine," said Laura. But hers had gone dead as well. "Mine's dead, too!"

Even Donna tried hers as well, but that was dead, too. "I only charged it this morning!" she yelled. "Lemme get Ami's."

But it was strange. Even my mobile wasn't working. I had barely been listening to any of this. The pain rushing to my head was enormous. Rachel was right; I was bloody lucky to be alive. The blue light began to zapped into various places in the room. Now Donna, Laura and Rachel were paying ATTENTION.

"I told you ..." I whispered. "Look at it ..."

They were so shocked that they let me fall over again on to my back. I just managed to put my hands behind my head, so that it wouldn't be anymore injured than it was now.

"Thank f*ck you can see it, but doesn't mean you can drop me!" I said with a little bit of strength.

Sooner rather than later, the blue light zapped at us all. It knocked us all out unconscious at contact. The last one to be zapped was me. As I saw my friends fall to the ground and black out, I took one last look at the blue light. No matter how weak I felt, I had to get out of there. I began to crawl towards the stairs, but the light zapped me. I was unconscious ... and out cold. I didn't know it then. Neither did my friends. But we were changed people forever.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Haha, good first chapter!! But I thought that Ryan guy would become a superhero too. Ami's friends sound nice too. Hope the second chapter is posted soon! It sounds pretty nice!

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
For some reason it seems odd to hear yuo tell people to F*ck off, considering that yuo always tell me to Piss off. Well good story None the less. Try to get the next chappy in ASAP! Don't get the habit of making your fans wait long.......I really got to get back on mine

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Hey. I found your story and I decided to read it. I thought that it was pretty good. I like the idea that these are actually people that you know. Does that mean that other people that you know will make appearances? *hint* *hint* Anyway can't wait for ch.2

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thanks for reading, everyone! Really appreciated.

unknown_boy said:
For some reason it seems odd to hear yuo tell people to F*ck off, considering that yuo always tell me to Piss off. Well good story None the less. Try to get the next chappy in ASAP! Don't get the habit of making your fans wait long.......I really got to get back on mine
I actually do for the fun of it and I say it so sarcastically. They're my favourite words to say to my friends. Ah well, you're a special person in my eyes. Definitely not! Unless I have an excuse, which I will post if by any means necessary.

Jax-Oh1 said:
Hey, I saw your PM. Great story so far, very interesting. So is this basiclly a wishful view on the real world?
Yeah, it is. I've really imagined what would happen to us if it did ACTUALLY happen and so I came up with a funny story such as this.

KH_Fan_4_eva said:
Id LOVE to be able to do chapters that long! The Fanfic Is well good Im a new Fan!
It was hard, I'm telling ya! My back gets cramp for being on the computer for too long. And yay! New fan!

ansemjafar said:
Hey. I found your story and I decided to read it. I thought that it was pretty good. I like the idea that these are actually people that you know. Does that mean that other people that you know will make appearances? *hint* *hint* Anyway can't wait for ch.2
Well, it was something new I was just bursting to come out with. Oh, we will see. *Hint, hint!* The next chapter is here, boys and girls.

Chapter 2: Reincarnation​

So where was I now? Ah yes, that blue light. It was so pretty when I first laid my eyes upon it. I still couldn't believe it took my friends longer to see it for themselves. And they actually dropped me when they saw it! What kind of friends are they?! I'm just going on with myself now. There was quite a long time gap after that. Not really big, but not short either. We had all blacked out, yes, but the biggest mystery was about to come next.

I opened my eyes as I looked up at the ceiling. It wasn't the cellar ceiling, but ... my bedroom ceiling? Confusion was sprang into my mind. How had I gotten here? I touched the back of my head to feel a cut. The blood was no longer dripping from my head. It was 6am in the morning. The next thing I did was look at my calendar. The days had been crossed off, or rather my little sister Rosie did that because she thought it was fun. But the strangest thing I noticed was that it was ... THE VERY NEXT DAY!

"Oh no, oh sh*t," I muttered under her breath. "SH*T!"

I threw the bed covers off me and I looked at the mirror. There were no bruises or cuts on my face. Weird, I could have sworn I had some from falling down the stairs. My body did feel sore, but there was no physical evidence I had even injured myself. Not only did I feel sore, but I felt ... strange. Even different in a way. I continued to look at myself in the mirror.

I was still the same seventeen-year-old girl. I looked at my long brown curly hair and my green eyes. I felt different, but I hadn't physically changed. My mind spun around as various different thoughts shrouded this whole thing in mystery. What happened after we all blacked out? Did someone find us? And how on earth could I have been out for that long?

"Ami? Are you up?" said my stepdad, Mike.

"Yeah, I'm up," I replied.

"Well, get a move-on before your mum and Rosie wake up," he said.

I didn't reply back. I could have sworn I heard voices in my head. They started to give me a migraine. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was beginning to become pale. I felt like throwing up. My head was banging, the body was sore and I needed to puke ... badly. I kneeled down on the floor and threw up in the toilet. Unfortunately, my mum had heard me.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"Mum ... what time ... did I come in last night?" I said.

"Same as always," said Mum. "Quarter to five. Why are you asking?"

"Did I go to all of my lessons?"

"Why would I know? You better not be skipping any lessons to be going out to town."

"No, I'm not. Why would I? I want to do well in my A Levels."

And after I said that, she left me in peace. After throwing up, I somehow felt better. I felt a lot more confident and stronger when I got up. It was a strange sensation, but I liked it. A few moments later, I had a shower. I felt great! I hadn't felt great for a long time! I even started singing in the shower. I never sang in the shower!

8am finally came around. After saying farewell to my mother, sister and baby brother, I walked out of the house. When I did close the door, something occurred to me. Donna. She might know what's been going on. Maybe she knows what happened! I hurried to her bus stop, I just knew that she would be there any minute now. I felt that my strength was so much better than before. When I got to the bus stop, I did see Donna there. But something stopped me. My eyes snapped closed against my will.

I saw images in my head. Violent images. A young girl, probably around my age, walking down the street getting to work when a guy jumped on her and started beating her to the ground just to get to her purse. My eyes opened and an old man who had been walking near me stared at me and went round a corner. I wanted to say something to the old fool, but that would just make things worse.

"Dammit," I muttered. "Just like I saw."

A young girl walked down the street. She was walking and ready for work. Suddenly, the guy appeared behind her.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled as I ran towards him.

The guy instantly saw me. He saw the anger in my eyes. He didn't know what was about to hit him. Unexpectedly, he went flying up into the air and hit the ground hardly. The girl looked shocked and looked at me.

"How did you know that -" she began to say.

"I saw him," I said quickly and tried to make an excuse. "He was going to take your bag, I just saw it in his eyes."

But then he got to his feet again angrily.

"Donna!" I shouted.

Donna smiled and started walking towards him.

"Hey," she said in a funny voice to him.

As the guy turned around to see who said that, Donna smacked him in the face and he went out cold. Not only was the girl staring at Donna, but so was I. What the hell?

"Ah ... bus is here!" I said. "Donna, let's go!"

"Thanks so much," said the girl.

I didn't say anything back. The part where Donna had literally knocked him out was just unbelievable. I was speechless for words! Donna grabbed me and after we paid ourselves on the bus, we sat down on a seat.

"Ok, what just happened there?" I whispered angrily.

"I dunno," she shrugged. "I woke up this morning and felt really weird. I thought I was going crazy. Yesterday WAS Monday, right? It's Tuesday today! So then ..."

"... you puked," I finished.

"How did you know that?"

"It's the same exact thing that I did," I said. "I thought it was weird. I don't even have any bruises or cuts, Donna. You do remember what happened yesterday, right?"

"Yeah, you fell down the stairs," she said sarcastically.

"F*ck off!" I muttered. "I don't want people knowing that. But anyway, I puked as well. I felt better after that."

"But how did you know that guy was going to mug her?" asked Donna.

"Trust me, you wouldn't believe me if I told you," I said quickly.

"And did you believe I knocked that guy out?" she said.

"No, and I still refuse to believe it," I said. But then I saw the stern look on her face. "Fine, fine! You win. It was like ... a vision thing. I saw it all happen in my head and then it was about to happen when I opened my eyes. That is ... unless I hadn't stopped it."

"Then listen to me," said Donna. "This morning, I felt my muscles tensen up. Then before I know it, I got angry. I ... started hitting stuff like I usually did. Take a look." She showed me her knuckles. "I got so p****d with all the sh*t in me life and I lashed out at the wall. Except this time ..." She grinned. "... it went bad."

"How bad?" I asked.

"As bad as having my mum to call the builders," she smiled cheekily. "No, seriously! Something really weird happened to me. Guess I'm not the only one, am I?"

"Laura and Rach," I said right away. "Oh bugger ... something bad must have happened to them."

"Aww, c'mon, this is fun!" smiled Donna. "We have superpowers."

"You think?"

"Yes, I think! Let's enjoy this while it lasts!"

But she stared at me sooner after. It was lucky that Leanne wasn't on the bus that morning; she would have thought I was crazy if I told her everything. It looked like that only myself, Donna and maybe even Laura and Rachel might have remembered what happened. But how did we get out of there? I doubted that Donna's mum and dad knew. My mum didn't know either.

The words to a Kelly Clarkson song were engulfed in my mind. I started humming it to myself as I listened to it on my mp3 player. At least there was only a few more days until the Christmas holidays. At last! I could relax ... but not right now. As the song drew to a close, I put my mp3 player away and we drove to our college now that the majority of the bus had gotten off at the first college. Donna was still her old dopey self. I wondered why she couldn't take it as badly as I could. I thought I was taking this way too seriously. It made me wonder how Laura and Rachel were faring ...

At certain times when I really had something on my mind, listening to Kelly Clarkson really got it off my mind even if it might be just for a moment. I love her as an artist, as a singer. Her songs really take a lot of pressure off me. As we neared our bus stop, I saw Donna cracking her knuckles. It made me gulp. I had never really been scared of Donna before. But now with this going on ... you know how I was feeling. I was scared. Scared she was about to punch me!

I hurried off the bus without her when we arrived at the bus stop. I didn't want to walk with her. It was more of a case that I did, but now she was a mean killing machine. And what did that make me though? A freak ... a weirdo. I really needed to see Laura and Rachel. I was so confused right now. Donna, looking confused herself, hurried to catch up with me.

"What's wrong, Ami?" she asked.

"Donna, I'm not in the mood right now," I said quickly.

"Are you scared of me?"

"Yes, no, erm ... I don't know."

I stopped in my tracks since Donna had pulled me aside. I wasn't even going to fight her off this time. I had to relax, but I just couldn't.

"Look, you know how I might be feeling right now," said Donna. "I'm freaked out, too. But we don't know what the hell happened down there and we don't know how we ended up at home the next morning. Please relax, Ami. You're scaring me."

"I'm scaring YOU?" I whispered and stared at her. "You're a killing machine now. You're the scary one."

"Yeah, but you can do all sorts of mental things," she said, trying to reassure me. "You can hear voices in your head, right? They're other people's thoughts, I think. Here, try to hear mine." She stepped back and I nodded at this.

Ami, you're a bitch.

"I SO AM NOT!" I yelled.

"See? You got telepathy," said Donna, smiling. "And I remember something floating in your hand before. I think it was your mp3 player. Try float this pencil." She took out a pencil and put it in her hand. "Give it a try."

"I'm scared," I said like a little child.

"Don't be! I am, but so what? F*ck being scared, we don't know how long we're gonna be like this for," she growled. "Just do it before anyone sees!"

I stared at the pencil long and hard. I didn't know how I was going to do this. I wasn't Jean Grey from X-Men, I wasn't Prue Halliwell from Charmed. I was just plain old Ami. No, lemme rephrase that. Special Ami given these superpowers as Donna had described to me. I started breathing heavily as the pencil floated. I stopped looking at it and it dropped to the ground. It was mental doing that. It took quite a bit of energy out of me doing that.

"And your eyes turned red when you did that," said Donna. "That's mint."

"Although this has changed us, I'm still telling you to f*ck off," I glared and raised an eyebrow. "Because this is p***ing me off big time."

We carried on walking towards college when we suddenly saw Rachel coming out of the shop followed by ... thirty guys? Ok, now I thought I was bloody dreaming. I nudged Donna's ribs and pointed at Rachel. I didn't care if some old lady was about to come and tell me that it was rude to point.

"Oh. My. God." Or so what came out of Donna's mouth.

"And I thought we were getting weirder by the minute," I assumed.

"Rach!" we both said.

As we hurried across the road, Rachel turned to face us.

"The weirdest thing happened to me this morning ..." she began.

It really WAS weird. She didn't just burst into conversation like that. She would usually say hiya, ask how we were and then start into a conversation. I knew Rachel by now, even if I had only known her for only three months. It was the same with Donna and Laura. Only knew them for three months, but they were my friends nonetheless.

"... f*ck that, you puked and felt better, whatever," said Donna.

"How did you -" said Rachel.

"The same thing happened to us," I said. "Donna has superhuman strength and can fly. I can read minds, move stuff with my mind and have visions. What bout you?" I just said it like it was nothing. But I was wrong; it was SOMETHING.

"Bloody hell, Ami," she stared. "Well, you can see all the fellas around me, right? Cos well ... I can seduce people?"

I turned to Donna who was just literally staring at Rachel in a special way. I failed to understand how I was one of the only people on that street who wasn't under her charm. I slapped Donna in the face and got frustrated.

"Donna, snap out of it. Seriously ..." I muttered.

"Anything else?" said Donna who looked a little bit embarrassed.

"I think I can turn invisible," said Rachel.

"What the f*ck?! Say that again and ... SLOWLY," I said. "Nah, forget it. That's ... nice. Better burden than mine or Donna's. Have you seen Laura?"

"No, she's running a bit late and said she text me saying she felt ticklish and jumpy," replied Rachel. "God, I wonder what power she has?"

The three of us walked down the street ... no, we ran. We legged it from the thirty or so guys after Rachel! I just couldn't believe Rachel could get that power. I secretly desired it. I NEEDED it. But in the end, I couldn't be bothered with it. We hurried into college and looked for Laura. She was nowhere to be seen. We went to the toilets to talk privately about everything.

"Ok, let's prove to each other that this isn't a dream," I said. "Donna, you first. Smack a wall."

"Okey-dokey!" laughed Donna as she belted her fist into the wall making a big crack in it. "I didn't even want to punch it that hard. It just happened."

"Fly!" I commanded.

"F*ck off," she said and then floated into the air.

Suddenly, the door began to open. I knew someone was coming in. Rachel glanced at me and I outstretched my arm swinging it. The door was shut tight.

"Oh, aye!" she said. "That's well mint!" I wish I could do that.

"And there's proof I can read your mind," I smiled. "You wish you could do it, right?"

Donna descended upon the ground. I could sense someone was in the same room with us. No one was in the toilets. So where were they?

"Psst," came a voice. "It's me."

Donna recognised the voice straight away. "Laura?" she said.

Suddenly, she came flying out of a plug socket. The three of us were taken aback and jumped at the sight of her. Out of the three of us, I just knew that Laura looked the worst. She was paler than she ever was. How I felt sorry for her that day. She looked wiped out, completely exhausted.

"I saw ... what you all did and ... you saw what I can do," she said. "I'm really freaked out. I've been watching you since Rach went into the shop. God, I'm so scared. What's going on?"

"Trust me, we've been thinking about it nonstop," I said lowly. But then my eyes snapped closed.

A vision occurred. It was the most disturbing one I had ever seen. I didn't even WANT to see it. How could I describe it? Nope, I didn't want to describe it and I won't even describe it now. I opened my eyes and looked at Rachel right away.

"Why did your eyes close?" she asked.

"I had a vision," I said and gulped. F*ck, I can't say anything to her! Not at least, her! Rachel! I can't bloody believe what I saw. Is she like that all the time?

"And?" asked Donna.

"We're going to be fine," I said and burst out of the toilets right away.

I thought I could just shift it aside, but I couldn't. As I went to my English lesson early, Donna caught up with me.

"What did you really see?" she said with a stern look on her face.

"You do not WANT to even know," I said and continued to walk.

"Tell me, tell me! You can tell me anything, you know," she said. "Remember that you can tell me anything. I told you that you could ring me anytime if something's up."

"Fine ..."

"So what was it?"

I took a deep breath and turned to face Donna.

"Um ... uh, Rachel was um, well ... erm, she was having, erm ..."

"SPIT IT OUT NOW."

"She was, uh, erm ... having sex with, oh god ... erm, James. And she was, erm, er ... using her seducing powers on him. Oh f*ck it ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back