• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► SuperGroupies releasing KINGDOM HEARTS 3-inspired shoes, available for pre-order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

SuperGroupies, a popular Japanese fashion brand offering products inspired by anime and games, has announced a brand new collaboration with KINGDOM HEARTS III for a line of beautifully-designed shoes. Each shoe is individually inspired by Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Axel and features a mix of distinctive motifs from paopu fruits, sea-salt ice cream, Keyblades, and more!

Pre-orders are available from August 26 until September 14 at 12:00 PM, 2020 (Japan Standard Time) All pairs are scheduled to ship in Jan. 2021. Each pair of shoes except Axel's boots are available for 16,800 yen before tax. Axel's boots available for 18,800 yen before tax.

PRE-ORDER HERE

SuperGroupies is also hosting a giveaway for the shoes during the pre-order period for all international fans!

SORA

This pair of lace-up boots is inspired by Sora. A stand-out item when coordinated with any outfit, the thick soles and lace-up design are sure to catch the eye. Across the upper area is a bold belt design, modeled after Soraʼs actual in-game shoes. The shoe tongue features a SuperGroupies original tag composed of symbols such as Soraʼs crown necklace, the paopu fruits that he and Kairi shared, stained glass designs, and more. Don't miss the checkered pattern of the pull tabs! Sora is captured in every detail of these stylish boots. 

The insole design comprises a generous combination of motifs that represent Sora—the iconic Kingdom Key, paopu fruit, Aqua’s Master’s Defender which helped guide Sora to Riku, and Namine’s sparkling star-shaped appearance in The Final World, just to name a few.

Putting these boots on will transport you to the unforgettable world with Sora and his countless adventures.

RIKU
Inspired by Riku's in-game outfit, these lace-up boots are primarily black with an eyecatching line of yellow stitching. Two belts cross over the upper area, a bold design modeled after Riku's in-game model. The shoe tag features a SuperGroupies original tag composed of motifs such as the symbol of Riku Replica, the wings of Riku's Way to the Dawn Keyblade, stained glass designs, and more. Don't miss the checkered pattern of the pull tabs! Even from behind, Riku is captured in every detail of these stylish boots.

The insole design comprises a generous combination of motifs that represent Riku—paopu fruit, the symbol of Riku Replica, Mirage Split, and Aqua’s Master’s Defender which helped guide Sora to Riku, just to name a few.

These boots also come with inner side zippers to easily put them on and take them off and adjustable laces for the perfect fit.

KAIRI

Kairi’s outfit is the inspiration for this pair of boots. As if trying to remind us of something we’ve forgotten, the pink belt leaves a warm impression in our hearts. Down the back of the heel is a line of silver studs, modeled after the buttons on Kairi’s clothes. Whether looking from the front or the back, the design is unmistakably Kairi. On the inside is a checkered pattern modeled after Kairi’s skirt. Even when you take these shoes off, Kairi’s charm shines through.

The insole design comprises a generous combination of motifs that represent Kairi—her Destiny’s Embrace Keyblade, paopu fruit, Thalassa Shells, and Kairi’s letter for Sora, just to name a few.

The restrained use of pink strikes a tasteful balance in the color scheme, making these boots versatile for coordinating in any outfit, even with jeans!

ROXAS

This pair of lace-up boots is inspired by the color scheme of Roxas’ clothes. Modeled after Roxas’ actual in-game shoes, a striking red belt crosses over the upper area of these boots. By using contrasting materials and unique stitching, the distinctive design effortlessly represents Roxas. The shoe tongue features a SuperGroupies original tag composed of motifs such as the “X” symbol, sea-salt ice cream, roman numerals “XIII” representing his Organization XIII number, stained glass designs, and more. Don’t miss the checkered pattern of the pull tabs! Roxas is captured down to the finest details of these stylish boots.

The insole design comprises a generous combination of motifs that represent Roxas—Oathkeeper, Oblivion, sea-salt ice cream, and Sora and Xion’s Kingdom Keys, just to name a few.

With such an array of motifs effortlessly reminiscent of Roxas’ many scenes in the game, fans are sure to love these lace-up boots.

AXEL

Inspired by Axel’s appearance, these ankle boots are primarily black with just a splash of red for accenting. Across the upper area is a removable chain, modeled after the chain accessory on Axel’s in-game outfit. These boots show off the coolness inherent to Axel himself. The distinctive design around the ankle is inspired by the hood of Axel’s black coat. Opening the zipper reveals the shoe tongue which features a SuperGroupies original tag. It is composed of motifs such as Axel’s iconic Chakrams, sea-salt ice cream, roman numerals “VIII” representing his Organization XIII number, stained glass designs, and more. Don’t miss the checkered pattern of the pull tabs, inspired by Axel’s casual clothes from the ending cutscene!

The insole design comprises a generous combination of motifs that represent Axel—the flames from his Chakrams, Nobody emblem, sea-salt ice cream, his frisbee, the Eternal Flames, and upside-down teardrop markings, just to name a few.

With such a tastefully subtle design, this versatile pair of ankle boots is perfect for coordinating outfits in a wide range of settings.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Eonstar890

Awards
I love the insides of these. Wish we could get those designs on a shirt or some other apparel where it’d be more visible

sephydark

Awards
I'm not nearly as tempted by these boots as i was by the previous SuperGroupies merch, but I too wish that the designs from inside these were available somewhere else. They're really nice; it seems like such a waste to only put them on the inside of a shoe.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I need Kairi’s boots. I have enough money to order a pair but I am so afraid of spending so much money on some shoes and then ruining them.

To be fair, I usually baby my favorite heels that I want to last. I still have my heels from when I graduated high school over 10 years ago and I get pretty regular mileage out of them. The only heels I’ve ruined are some boots I wore to Chicago earlier this year, then my train caught on fire and I slipped on coffee while running away.

I think I’ve just convinced myself to buy them. Whoops.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
These look pretty nice. Still, too bad it's not the KH1 sized boots lol. All kidding aside I always smile seeing KH get more merch. Their stock is rising.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I want Riku's boots. I do not need them and I've gone outside like 6 times in the past 5 months but still.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
OMG! I want these, but I would probably never wear them because I would ruin them in like a week!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It would be Riku or Axel for me. Axels is a hard drip. But boi, you best believe you’re getting creases in those day one.

Back