• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Wireless Internet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
How do I get wireless internet somewhere else besides my home.
Persay, a park or in another city?

go to where you want internet

click on start menu
click on connect to
if there are no connections, go somewhere else

repeat until you have internet

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Ahahahahah.
I went camping this weekend and a friend of mine had some kind of device that allowed him to have wireless internet.
Anyone have any idea what this is?

oh

certain phone companies sell 3g/4g/dsl things you plug into your computer to get internet anywhere
they usually run about 20-30 dollars a month.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
oh

certain phone companies sell 3g/4g/dsl things you plug into your computer to get internet anywhere
they usually run about 20-30 dollars a month.

Ohhh.
Thats useful.
Thanks for the info.
Do you have any idea if AT&T has it?

meman887

Website
meman887.googlepages.com
How do I get wireless internet somewhere else besides my home.
Persay, a park or in another city?

Well there are a number of ways, for example:

Satellite internet service providers worldwide - Satellite Signals Ltd (and no I'm not being funny as I have seen it been done, in a test on a TV program useing a Laptop and a Sat dish :)), but would be expensive.

There will be plenty of WIFI access points in CAFE's (internet CAFE for example), Restarunts, Fast Food Joints (Mcdonald's ect...), but you have to pay a small fee and the amount of time you can use it for is dependant on them and/or the company they get there internet services from.

The cheapiest of them all is useing a Cell/Mobile Phone or useing a 3G Cell/Mobile dongle for PC's/Laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back