• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

Perkilator

Awards
No DLC fighter has gotten an assist trophy nor has new items of any sort been part of a patch/update.
Which is a bit of a shame, because I would’ve loved to see some Assist Trophies accompanying each Challenger Pack. I even though of some characters who would work as such.
  • Futaba Sakura: Boosts the stats of and heals the summoner and their allies over time
  • Golem: Throws rocks at opponents
  • Mumbo Jumbo: Grants the summoner a random transformation
  • Nakoruru: Fights with some of her special moves alongside her trusted friend, Mamahaha
  • Sothis: Floats next to the summoner and grants them power from the Crest of Flames, which heals 30% damage equal to damage dealt (ex. An attack that does 40% heals 12% damage)
  • Creeper: Follows a random opponent around and explodes in a huge radius after 1.5 seconds
  • Tifa Lockhart: Runs around beating up opponents, finishing with her Limit Break, Final Heaven

Awards
Like I've mentioned before: Sora would be another Square Enix rep, so I don't think we'd get another SE rep after Sephiroth.

As I've mentioned, I thought Crush was gonna be the new Fighter, seeing as how the Game Awards' host commented "woah" below a post of the Game Awards' Instagram account, ahahaha

True, but you never know with Sakurai. He's an unpredictable man, and he's proved many fan rules wrong over the course of time all these DLC characters have slowly been revealed. So until the last DLC character spot is filled, I'll hold out hope for either of the two to be announced. And even if they aren't, I'm content with Sephiroth! <3

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
True, but you never know with Sakurai. He's an unpredictable man, and he's proved many fan rules wrong over the course of time all these DLC characters have slowly been revealed. So until the last DLC character spot is filled, I'll hold out hope for either of the two to be announced. And even if they aren't, I'm content with Sephiroth! <3
Nintendo picked the DLC, not Sakurai.

bm5z83lwrf561.png

They would so do it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I presume his KH attire will be an alt costume. The same for shirtless. I think it'll be:
• Regular
• One-Winged*
• Shirtless
• KH

* Assuming his One-Winged version isn't his Final Smash/works like Joker and Arsene (you fill a gauge and he turns One-Winged).

isakiri

Awards
I presume his KH attire will be an alt costume. The same for shirtless. I think it'll be:
• Regular
• One-Winged*
• Shirtless
• KH

* Assuming his One-Winged version isn't his Final Smash/works like Joker and Arsene (you fill a gauge and he turns One-Winged).
203.png

His alt costumes are already available for viewing on the smashbros website. They're all very plain aside from the last two.

Edit: Based on the trailer, it looks like the wing is related to mechanics rather than costumes. Probably a joker arsene comeback mechanic again :/

isakiri

Awards
Guess this means that Safer Sephiroth is his Final smash and not a boss in World of Light like I hd thought.
Has there even been any bosses added to world of light since launch? I feel like expecting a new boss to be added now is a pretty high hope. To be fair though, I haven't touched world of light since like the first week the game came out so I guess I wouldn't know.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Has there even been any bosses added to world of light since launch? I feel like expecting a new boss to be added now is a pretty high hope. To be fair though, I haven't touched world of light since like the first week the game came out so I guess I wouldn't know.
No, but by how they presented Sephiroth transforming into Safer, it seemed like the World of Light style. And since I thought that One-Winged Sephiroth was his Final Smash, and not a transformation, I thought Safer was a boss.

isakiri

Awards
No, but by how they presented Sephiroth transforming into Safer, it seemed like the World of Light style. And since I thought that One-Winged Sephiroth was his Final Smash, and not a transformation, I thought Safer was a boss.

Right before Sephiroth transforms into Safer Sephiroth in the trailer you can see him start to get the rainbow glow that you have after you break the smash ball but before you use your final smash. Safer Sephiroth is most definitely his final smash. Not to mention, almost every trailer for new characters so far has shown off the final smash at the very end of the trailer.

But yeah, Safer Sephiroth definitely has World of Light vibes. I think it's mostly just because Galeem and Sephiroth both have that Seraph vibe to their designs with all the wings and stuff.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Right before Sephiroth transforms into Safer Sephiroth in the trailer you can see him start to get the rainbow glow that you have after you break the smash ball but before you use your final smash. Safer Sephiroth is most definitely his final smash. Not to mention, almost every trailer for new characters so far has shown off the final smash at the very end of the trailer.

But yeah, Safer Sephiroth definitely has World of Light vibes. I think it's mostly just because Galeem and Sephiroth both have that Seraph vibe to their designs with all the wings and stuff.
Oh yeah true, Safer would have been redundant, now that you mention it.

Back