• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

disney233

Awards
So for every new FE game should we just expect new FE character in Smash? This is the current mentality, and sort of annoying.
Precisely why I'm expecting another goddamn Pokemon or two in the next DLC.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I would so love a human character from Pokemon as a fighter for once. They could use items like fishing rod, bike (both already demonstrated by Isabelle), Safari Zone rocks, or escape rope.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I would so love a human character from Pokemon as a fighter for once. They could use items like fishing rod, bike (both already demonstrated by Isabelle), Safari Zone rocks, or escape rope.
Nah, watch it be Rillaboom to complete a set of seperate Grass/Fire/Water starters aside from Pokemon Trainer with Greninja and Incineroar. As far as I can tell he's the more popular starter for Sword and Shield, and they'll just reuse Donkey Kong's old Final Smash.

To answer that one person, Chrom is my ex-roommate's main. That's his favorite Fire Emblem character lol.

My guesses for next pass are a new Pokemon, a Zelda character, Crash, Sora, Dante, and some obscure character, like the protagonist of Stardew Valley or something.

For those complaining about the number of sword fighters, I'd extend that hate to the video game industry itself. It's not Sakurai's fault that 95% of video game protagonists wield swords.

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
I downloaded Byleth last week and HOLY CRAP are they broken. Most of their moves have HUGE amounts of knock back so I wouldn't be surprised if they get nerfed at some point in the future. As for the second set of DLC fighters, GIVE US SORA ALREADY SAKURAI YOU FAKING TROLL!!! ..........is it sad that I want to see him and the other epic troll Nomura team up for a game of some kind where it's literally just them trolling the entire planet? xD

Smithee

Awards
Some Humans even have powers of their own.
Sabrina, anyone?

disney233

Awards
I downloaded Byleth last week and HOLY CRAP are they broken. Most of their moves have HUGE amounts of knock back so I wouldn't be surprised if they get nerfed at some point in the future. As for the second set of DLC fighters, GIVE US SORA ALREADY SAKURAI YOU FAKING TROLL!!! ..........is it sad that I want to see him and the other epic troll Nomura team up for a game of some kind where it's literally just them trolling the entire planet? xD
How about we blame Disney for the lack of Sora instead of our scapegoat?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
How about we blame Disney for the lack of Sora instead of our scapegoat?
That was proven to be a piece of fake news. Secondly, Sakurai doesn't select the characters; Nintendo does. I imagine Nintendo observes popular character surveys and make their decisions based on popularity in Japanese and non-Japan audiences. So Sora will always be a possibility and a probability.

disney233

Awards
That was proven to be a piece of fake news. Secondly, Sakurai doesn't select the characters; Nintendo does. I imagine Nintendo observes popular character surveys and make their decisions based on popularity in Japanese and non-Japan audiences. So Sora will always be a possibility and a probability.
I hope so. As much as I want Sora in Smash, I'll still be convinced that Disney will somehow be the roadblock.

Veevee

Awards
I'm still hoping to get Isaac from Golden Sun as a playable character someday ... he could do some really cool psynergy moves and if that's not enough, he also has a sword. :LOL: his Ultra Smash could be a djinn summon. Otherwise, Spyro maybe? And Sora of course.

jdh34

Awards
Hi all I am yet to get super smash brothers ultimate as I've only had a Nintendo switch for a few months
So i might get it on boxing day
With that said once I get the game and an online membership count me in I'll join the clan
Btw ryu from sf is my staple

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I nominate Doomguy for Pass 2. Then we can have Isabelle and Doomguy in the same game.

Perkilator

Awards
We got a Nintendo Direct Mini, of all things, and…

A character from ARMS is FP6, apparently. However, they didn’t specify which one.

Perkilator

Awards
Okay, place your bets, everyone! What’s it gonna be for when the ARMS character is revealed? Will it be:

A. Just ARMS and nothing else

B. ARMS + 1st/2nd party

C. ARMS + 3rd party

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Okay, place your bets, everyone! What’s it gonna be for when the ARMS character is revealed? Will it be:

A. Just ARMS and nothing else

B. ARMS + 1st/2nd party

C. ARMS + 3rd party
C.

I'm expecting the character reveal won't bring much excitement compared to previous ones, so they'll end the Direct it'll be part of with a 3rd party character for the big hype.

Perkilator

Awards
More of a Melee-focused question: how would you react if THIS was Melee’s roster?

-Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser and Wario
-DK
-Link, Zelda/Sheik, Young Link and Ganondorf
-Samus
-Yoshi
-Kirby and King Dedede
-Fox and Wolf
-Pikachu, Meowth, Heracross and Mewtwo
-Captain Falcon
-Ice Climbers, Mach Rider, Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club), Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight) and Mr. Game & Watch
-Marth and Caeda
-Pit
-Banjo and Kazooie

Back