• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

disney233

Awards
There was none (at least what I saw) for a duo fight between Arceus & Giratina. From what I gather, they're like the OG embodiment of God & Satan. I see more of a Light & Dark between the two, like a Pokemon version of Galeem & Dharkon. I is sad. BUT I can't complain. The other admissions look hella rad.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
There was none (at least what I saw) for a duo fight between Arceus & Giratina. From what I gather, they're like the OG embodiment of God & Satan. I see more of a Light & Dark between the two, like a Pokemon version of Galeem & Dharkon. I is sad. BUT I can't complain. The other admissions look hella rad.
Darkrai is sorta the pseudo-Satan of the series, seeing as how he's Dark type, and hunts people in their dreams. I just see Giratina as an other-worldly being that maintains the Dialga-Palkia conflict in-check, like the Rayquaza to Groudon and Kyogre.

Perkilator

Awards
Here’s some Assist Trophy ideas I cooked up as well:

Dr. Neo Cortex: Shoots three different types of beams that move around in different directions (the green one can be reflected).

Chocobo: Runs around, jumps, and pecks opponents. You can even ride it!

Boo: Takes another fighter’s item and gives it back to you.

Adam Malkovich: Disables a random special move.

Magikoopa: Waves his wand around and something random happens (Giant transformation, flower damage, lava floor, etc.)

Condor (Ice Climber): Swoops in swiftly to rescue a fighter at least three times should they be launched.

Captain N: Fires his NES Zapper, dodges with the jump button, and pauses everyone save his summoner.

Firebrand: Flies around sporadically and shoots fireballs with deadly accuracy.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Captain N: Fires his NES Zapper, dodges with the jump button, and pauses everyone save his summoner.
Captain N's been my most wanted newcomer for like forever. Pity Nintendo won't even so much as give him a spirit.

Perkilator

Awards
Welp, after playing Three Houses for only three chapters and a few hours put in, I can safely say this is the best FE game yet. It might as well earn a character in Smash, in my opinion.

Perkilator

Awards
The former boss creation contest is now a regular boss creation thread.

Here’s a boss I made after the contest ended:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Toby played Smash with Sakurai at his house? Then got driven home by Sakurai while listening to Smash music? What worldline is this?!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, Hans is a Mii costume. LOL I thought he was an actual characger.
You pretty much can't see the mii at all. It's about as close as it gets to being a functionally distinct character. He's a borderline echo fighter.

Back