• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Okay, so I've almost completely cleared both boards in world of light and only have like four fighters on the original board to go. Anyone else having trouble with this Pauline fight near the power plant area? Not only do you have to fight Mario and Donkey Kong protecting peach, but it's timed, Mario starts with a hammer, and once you get peach along she just platforms and avoids you. Worse still, the stage makes IMPOSSIBLE to attach her in between platforms without seriously risking a fall. These legend stages are brutal, holy crap.

Once you get a Spirit that gives you the Staff, just spam it on Peach.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I've been playing smash nonstop for the whole week and almost have world of light done. I've found myself finally changing mains after years of playing Captain Falcon when I started playing with the Mii customization features. Mii swordfighter is a hell of a good time, seriously.

I only play the Mii because of the Isaac costume which gives me the illusion that the character I've wanted for 16 years was added and not shafted for once.

I like how I can play him in the World of Light and the Mii even appears in costume form on the map.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I kind of miss the ability to make your own taunts. With every fiber of my being when I spike someone with snake's leg drop meteor smash, on my side I am screaming "CRAAAAAAAAAAAAB BATTLE!"

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Holy shit is the online matchmaker terrible.

If you do anything other than a 1v1 your boned man. The game "says" it trys match people with your preferred rules, but like...no. no it doesn't. The queue times are waaaaay too short, I'm queueing for ONLY team battles and I get 3-for all games (worst ones imo) 5 matches straight. Come on nintendo...I don't want to awkwardly stand there while two people are fighting each other or watch both fighters double team me because I'm in the lead -_- ffs. If I have to wait longer to guarantee I get a team battle match, then let me? Thats the point of my fixed rules right? Make that a priority.

Soldier

Awards
Okay, Nearly finished off World of light, only have Galeem left and one fighter that i can't get due to him/her being blocked by a gate in the middle of the city area. Been maining in kirby mainly for the down special invincibility for bosses, but have utilized simon Belmont a few times, notably for the great fairy attempt. Managed to defeat a few difficult spirits, but am having trouble with Pauline and Victini, everything else is mine at this point. Any advice for those 3 obstacles?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Okay, Nearly finished off World of light, only have Galeem left and one fighter that i can't get due to him/her being blocked by a gate in the middle of the city area. Been maining in kirby mainly for the down special invincibility for bosses, but have utilized simon Belmont a few times, notably for the great fairy attempt. Managed to defeat a few difficult spirits, but am having trouble with Pauline and Victini, everything else is mine at this point. Any advice for those 3 obstacles?

Pauline you should use a Spirit that equips you with the Staff.

Smithee

Awards
Who else is glad they finally brought back the Final Destination song from 64?

Still best FD song, IMO.

Neo_

Awards
Am I the only one who notices the obscene parallels between Smash and KH? Crossovers of beloved characters in odd settings, convoluted storytelling and the drama of world reveals/newcomers. They both also adopted a bit of an "everyone dies" moniker; heck, didn't some of the KH writers work on SSE?

Perkilator

Awards
I’m still certain that Piranha Plant is getting released as a fighter on February 15th if not sooner, because that’s when his amiibo comes out. I’ve already redeemed my code for him, so all I gotta do is wait. I’m gonna nickname my Piranha Plant “Ozzie”, after a dog of mine who passed away in 2014.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I’m still certain that Piranha Plant is getting released as a fighter on February 15th if not sooner, because that’s when his amiibo comes out. I’ve already redeemed my code for him, so all I gotta do is wait. I’m gonna nickname my Piranha Plant “Ozzie”, after a dog of mine who passed away in 2014.

Meh, I'm more excited for Joker than the Plant.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Am I the only one who notices the obscene parallels between Smash and KH? Crossovers of beloved characters in odd settings, convoluted storytelling and the drama of world reveals/newcomers. They both also adopted a bit of an "everyone dies" moniker; heck, didn't some of the KH writers work on SSE?

-They build hype in similar ways. People speculating who's the next fighter/what's the next Disney world.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
And best of all—EVERYONE IS HERE!

Well, almost everyone, in KH3’s case.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I mean, I'm just hoping for Sora for smash at this point. I don't really see the parallels in the series like y'all do, but I think that he would fit as a character regardless.

Perkilator

Awards
Hey, just a random thought; what if Sakurai made an SSB64 remake instead of Ultimate, and released in January 2019 for the 20th anniversary? Here’s a list of characters and stages I’d want to see if that were the case (characters in bold are originally characters who were unused in/rumored for the original game).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back