• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Re: Super Smash Bros. - "Alright everybody, let's mosey!

Travis Touchdown for Smash please.

I switched from World of Light to Classic last night to more quickly unlock everybody and try out all of the new characters. I must say, I love the character-tailored Classic mode, making it way less monotonous. Also, the boss fights are epic, I'm having so much fun. Only 8 characters left to unlock!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I guess the fact they didn't even let them use some FFVII art as spirits makes me hesitate how moronically strict Square is with their IPs...even though Noctis was allowed to be in a bunch of stuff. And its not like Smash isn't disgustingly popular and proven time and again to be made well.

Even the summons that appear in the Midgar stage don't get spirits. You'd think there would be at least that much. It almost kinda makes me wanna believe in that Sephiroth rumor, at least then it would make some sense if a bunch of music & spirits were being held back for his arrival.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Travis Touchdown for Smash please.

I switched from World of Light to Classic last night to more quickly unlock everybody and try out all of the new characters. I must say, I love the character-tailored Classic mode, making it way less monotonous. Also, the boss fights are epic, I'm having so much fun. Only 8 characters left to unlock!
World of Light as awesome, but it can get repetitive. And annoying, if you don't build your Primary and Second Spirits well. And yeah, I loved the Classic Mode, and especially Mewtwo's, haha.
Even the summons that appear in the Midgar stage don't get spirits. You'd think there would be at least that much. It almost kinda makes me wanna believe in that Sephiroth rumor, at least then it would make some sense if a bunch of music & spirits were being held back for his arrival.

To my understanding, fighter packs will only include the fighter, a stage and music. So I can't see new Spirits on the horizon. And to my understanding, we already have more than 400, which would be an excuse for Nintendo to pull in the eventuality people request more Spirits.

But you have the case of having a Pokemon Let's Go save file that unlocks an Eevee/Pikachu Spirit. Iunno, I'd like to be surprised and see what Persona 5 Spirits we might get. I imagine Jack Frost and Moana will be on top of the list. And Joker's Persona as well.

Also, something tells me that Joker's Final Smash will be summoning his Persona. That last bit in his intro trailer sorta gave me that vibe.

Perkilator

Awards
Just a PSA: Even though Reggie said the remaining DLC characters would be “unexpected”, I’d appreciate it if people didn’t bash other people’s character requests for being “expected”.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Here's my friend code for my Switch, sorry that it took me a minute to post:
7339-1024-1523

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Just watched Luigi drown in the Linebeck fight in World of Light, I enjoyed it a little too much...

FC SW-2376-0057-5615

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
SW-5189-9651-3213

So does anyone else love creating Mii fighters or is it just me?

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Aqua
K9Oahex.jpg

Yxcw2Dj.jpg

Aladdin, Jack Skellington, Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook
4KF8cf4.jpg

Perkilator

Awards

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
ファイアーエムブレムEXPO | INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS CO., LTD.
So it turns out there’s a Fire Emblem expo on May 4th, 2019. Who wants to bet that Three Houses will be released by then and that they’ll announce someone from the game for Smash Ultimate DLC?

(Sorry again for the small Times New Roman, it’s a copying problem.)

Oh God I hope so. FE is a series starving for representation in Smash. Why does Sakurai always keeps ignoring FE?[/sarcasm]

Perkilator

Awards
The Opening Movie Trailer is now at over 4.2 million views and rising, making it the 2nd most watched official Kingdom Hearts video ever, just under the Toy Story D23 trailer at 6 million views.
Just in case people are worried about Erdrick being the next Square rep (ignoring Square’s stinginess), just thought I’d give a head’s up about how the current popularity of Kingdom Hearts in general can help it be noticed for Smash Bros.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I know it's impossible but I would so rather have Mickey over Sora. Mario and Mickey in a game together so the kind of dream scenario SSB excels at!

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I've been playing smash nonstop for the whole week and almost have world of light done. I've found myself finally changing mains after years of playing Captain Falcon when I started playing with the Mii customization features. Mii swordfighter is a hell of a good time, seriously.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I've just been playing a lot of Snake man, people keep telling me to play Chrom, pro's are this early in the game saying that him and Inkling are the two top picks atm. Chrom's up-air, his Fair, his weight + air speed + Dash start up + Fast Fall Speed are all just...ridiculous in terms of mobility and almost no lag. I can see why if you master his mobility you're just farming people online.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Okay, so I've almost completely cleared both boards in world of light and only have like four fighters on the original board to go. Anyone else having trouble with this Pauline fight near the power plant area? Not only do you have to fight Mario and Donkey Kong protecting peach, but it's timed, Mario starts with a hammer, and once you get peach along she just platforms and avoids you. Worse still, the stage makes IMPOSSIBLE to attach her in between platforms without seriously risking a fall. These legend stages are brutal, holy crap.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Roy, Link, Cloud, Shulk, and Ike: those are my boys. These are the guys I'm most comfortable playing as. Ike less so in a competitive sense at the moment, but those other four- yeeeaaaahhh.

You can tell I like the sword fighters haha

Back