• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

welken

Awards
If you could one character from an already-represented company PLUS Nintendo, who would it be?

Nintendo: Mew! Or Geno, or Lip.
Konami: If I can't have Goemon then Alessa Gillespie. Or Yugo from Bloody Roar
SEGA: Kiryu, or Tails
Capcom: Dante
NAMCO: Maxi
Square Enix: Sora (KH1)
ATLUS: Jack Frost & Pyro Jack
Microsoft: Conker, I guess
SNK: Joe Higashi

Activision: Sekiro
Ubisoft: Jade
Spike Chunsoft: Shiren the Wanderer

I'm suprised no one thought about the idea of this, if Sora was in Smash. I mean...they'd probably go for the main theme, but...this kinda fits for Sora's victory theme.

I agree, that's what I'd choose. It totally fits Smash to ref the colosseum. With "Nothin' to it!" in one of the victory poses. KHux has its own victory fanfare (which sounds a like a riff on Dearly Beloved) so they could go with that... but I'd prefer Hand in Hand, Blast Away! or of course Sora's theme if not Olympus.

My top picks for KH songs in Smash, (were the stage Hollow Bastion because what could be better?): Hollow Bastion, Scherzo di Notte, Forze del Male, Cavern of Remembrance, Destati, Night of Fate, Hand in Hand, Go For It!, Sinister Sundown, The 13th Struggle, Darkness of the Unknown, Rage Awakened, Scala ad Caelum, Dearly Beloved. Original or remixes is fine.

Honorable mentions: Hunter of the Dark, Scythe of Petals, Bustin' Up on the Beach, Destiny's Force, Shrouding Dark Cloud, Squirming Evil, Traverse Town, To Our Surprise, Sora, Terra, Rowdy Rumble, What Lies Beneath, Old Friends Old Rivals, Cloudchasers, La Cloche, Le Sanctuaire, L'Oscurita Dell'Ignoto, The Final World, and if somehow possible, Simple and Clean, Sanctuary and Face My Fears.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
o34ezkpsyq651.jpg

kaseykockroach

Awards
I’ve only recently gotten into playing Smash after many years of only hearing about it and never having access to Nintendo consoles (I was mostly a Playstation kid).
Mostly just mashing buttons and playing around with different combos seeing what Yoshi does and getting my booty kicked, but I’m having fun!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It's something different for Smash, that's for sure. The trailer playing up how weird they looked next to Smash characters.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Honestly, I have no interest in Steve. Plus his move set looks like hot trash lol. It didn’t even look fun to me.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Steve's inclusion in Smash Bros Ultimate is well deserved, Minecraft is an iconic video game franchise that's a decade old.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Fighters Pass Vol. 2 has four more spaces. Sora still has a chance. If not, I'm convinced he'll make it in the next Smash game either in the game or as DLC.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Fighters Pass Vol. 2 has four more spaces. Sora still has a chance. If not, I'm convinced he'll make it in the next Smash game either in the game or as DLC.
We won't be seeing another Smash for a good long time.

Back