• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 40 10.6%
  • Melee

Votes: 110 29.1%
  • Brawl

Votes: 228 60.3%

• Total voters

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
So there was a recent unofficial Japanese poll for DLC. Probably doesn't have much real bearing but it's interesting to see what characters are being requested worldwide.

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
The first Devil May Cry game is being ported to the Switch. The door has opened for Dante in Smash y'all.

So there was a recent unofficial Japanese poll for DLC. Probably doesn't have much real bearing but it's interesting to see what characters are being requested worldwide.

I really don't see the appeal of Rex and Pyra. Well.... I see Pyra's two big appeals if you catch my drift. lol

Last edited:

Recon

My turn
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
So I finally got to play Joker last night and really enjoyed his move set. I still don’t understand everything about him, but he’s definitely someone I want to play more as. His recovery is also decent? Like I had some near SDs and his recovery saved me, which I’m still confused and amazed at the same time.

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ

The first Devil May Cry game is being ported to the Switch. The door has opened for Dante in Smash y'all.
Sora being popular in Japan really means a lot.
I really don't see the appeal of Rex and Pyra. Well.... I see Pyra's two big appeals if you catch my drift. lol
Yes, waifu is a strong argument...

Perkilator

Awards
Anyone hear about the Google theory? The one with Ryu Hayabusa?

And on that note, which rendition of “Unbreakable Determination” would you like to see, remixed or not?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Anyone hear about the Google theory? The one with Ryu Hayabusa?

And on that note, which rendition of “Unbreakable Determination” would you like to see, remixed or not?
The Dark Souls character is what makes me wary. Then again I'm of the opinion that any Bandai-Namco rep that isn't Agumon is wrong.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
What Google Theory?
Right here:

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
Right here:
Although this is a good argument, one of the ways that ads work are by buzz, by what people are talking about the most. Some of those characters being in Smash has been discussed to death. Or maybe the Smash ads play out because Smash is a video game, and Smash is a very buzz generating video game.

Perkilator

Awards
Hey, so here's a reach farther than Mr. Fantastic: what if all of the original Organization XIII were Assist Trophies, with Xemnas as a boss?

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
I think there's more probability of Xemnas being an Assist Trophy than any of those ideas. I also think each member being a trophy would be too much of a strethc.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
There's not much of a chance of WoL getting any sort of expansion where a boss would fit in, Persona spirits were just dumped onto a spirit board.

Perkilator

Awards
There's not much of a chance of WoL getting any sort of expansion where a boss would fit in, Persona spirits were just dumped onto a spirit board.
I wasn't really talking as adding a boss, just...hypothetically.

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
If the next Smash has a World of Light-esque campaign, perhaps even a bit more akin to Subspace Emissary, then I can see a segment of the campaign being dedicated to KINGDOM HEARTS, and if Xemnas makes it as a boss, he sure as hell should have Darkness of the Unknown playing.

Perkilator

Awards
You know Ultimate’s Classic Mode? Well, I like the concept, but the execution:

“Oh, you endured as long as you can and strategically planned which actions are appropriate for your situation? Lol, who cares, you took too long and took too much damage!”

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Human-sized foes are not bosses in Smash. It would be more like Guard Armor being a boss if anything.