• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros. for DS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
I had this splendid idea for an awesome DS game that would be compared to Mario Kart DS. Of Course, it's a NINTENDO game. Let's make it more like a remix of an old N64 classic that has now become one the greastest fighting games in GC.

I MEAN SUPER SMASH BROS. DS!

Let's say that the developers for Super Smash Bros. decided to make Super Smash Bros. for DS, so that people who are anxious for Revolution can sustain themselves with a little portable fighting. It's like SSB with a pinch of Melee.

Right now I need suggestions for the game, you know, anything that you want the game to add.

NOTICE: Don't come with any overreacting ideas, and that be warned that this game is not created, yet.....

Any suggestions? Well, here are my own:

*All SSB characters with 5 new others from Melee: Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch, Mewtwo, Bowser and Dr. Mario.
*The old levels with new inhanced obstacles and a few extra levels from Melee: Final Destination, Fountain of Dreams, Flat Zone, Great Bay and Onett.
*Smashbag in the house!

I'm also making a list of characters that you all might to look at to pick the top five:
{You can also add new ones from NINTENDO that you want to be in it, just tell me}

Princess Peach
Dr. Mario
Ice Climbers
Bowser
Ganondorf
Mr. Game and Watch
Young Link
Zelda/Shiek
Pichu
Mewtwo
Roy
Marth
Falco

Also to remind about a list of levels I'm going to list out:
{As I said before, you can add other levels that you want}

Icicle Mountain
Peach's Castle
Rainbow Cruise
Fountain of Dreams
Great Bay
Corneria
Venom
Flat Zone
Jungle Japes
Yoshi's Island
Brinstar Depths
Brinstar
Onett
FourSide
Mute City
Poke Floats
Final Destination
Mute City
Big Blue
Mushroom Kingdom 2

These are the suggestions from other users:{Name will be added to reconize}
*Kaptain Kool--- All Smash Moves for double the KOs.

Another that you can tell me about is the modes. You can come up with your own or use the ones in SSB and SSBM.

Well, this is all I have to report today. I hope this game becames true, because I just wanna get stuck in that DS. You can tell me anything.

Last edited:

Kaptain Kool

Oh, dont forget event mode. That would add tons of replayability. Oh, and adventure mode too! And they should put Wario and Waluigi in as a little bonus. The would be like the games version of Zelda and Sheik, like Wario is the strong one, and Waluigi is wicked fast!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back