• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros. Brawl General Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Super Smash Bros. Melee Fan Corner

Neo Vincent said:
I like using Luigi and killing people with his flaming uppercut of Death.
*hugs Neo Vincent*

But seriously. I like using Luigi for every move he's got. His dash attack is hilarious, but it leaves you vulnerable right afterwards, which can suck when you're facing a high-level computer opponent. Misfires from the Green Missile are awesome. I got him to misfire about 10 times during a 10 minute melee at Brinstar. It was sweet-ass sweet.

Another that I like to use, although nobody else seems to ever use, is Bowser. He's the strongest character in the game (His side charge smash attack does 40% damage at full charge), has the most endurance, and he can easily knock someone out with 70% damage. His side+B is very fun to use, especially when Bowser gets hungry.

ssbmbowser5.jpg

Oooo... Yum yum....

His spiked-shell attacks (up+B, aerial down+a, and down+a charge smash) attack for multiple hits, which is always fun, but it also makes a lot of pleasing "slash" sounds.

The only thing I don't like about Bowser is that he's slow, VERY slow, and his dodge-roll gets hardly any distance at all. Only use Bowser against some people you can keep up with.

M

Mr.Bored

JcMunny153 said:
THis a stupid question but why does mg@w use bacon as an attack?

Bcuz his attacks are base on games he starred in

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards

Marth Owns. I will OWN you all if I get my hands on Marth! NO ONE CAN BEAT ME! *Not bragging,I'm dead serious.* You guys don't have to beleive me. Because I know you guys think I'm all talk. Well,anyway I have unlocked EVERYTHING in this game. I am VERY experienced with the game *Considering I have had it for 4 years*

I am obviously best with Marth. I own with everyonein the game*except Jigglypuff*lol

I roll and dodge people attacks 70% of the fight*my friends hate me because of this* I am constanly chasing you giving you absolutly NO chance to recover. And you REALLY have to be good if you can beat me fair and Square,no weapons involved*has failed to see someone who can so far* Well,I better stop talking about this topic,when I talk about Melee,I ALWAYS have a tendency to get full of myself. Even though what I say is true,I can get annoying.........

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Mr. Game & Watch actually throws sausages, because it's from one of the Game and Watch games called "Chef", which is what the move is called.

Meh. Sora364, people who usually come into a forum and boast are usually liars. Besides, it doesn't matter how long you've had the game, you could have it for 20 years, not play it, and ultimately suck. If you're going to come into a forum and shake your fanny, prove it.

sora364

Awards

Master T said:
Meh. Sora364, people who usually come into a forum and boast are usually liars. Besides, it doesn't matter how long you've had the game, you could have it for 20 years, not play it, and ultimately suck. If you're going to come into a forum and shake your fanny, prove it.

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. I DO own everyone. And I just don't boast about it in forums,I do it in real life too. Thats why i'm so cocky*yet good*. I also said no one would beleive me,because they don't know me and think I'm just lying trying to make myself sound perfect. But my skills ARE good. I always boast about them,its like an uncontrollable urge. So what if I boast? I'm proud of myself.Whats wrong with that?I can't possibly prove myself. You can't either. Anyone can sit up and type on a forum and lie about their skill. I DO NOT lie. Plus if you actually have seen me play you'd think differently. This isn't real life you know.I can't just walkup to your house and ask if if you want to play a game with me,now can I? I didn't demean anyone. And I didn't say anyone sucked. Normally I would,but seeing as though I don't KNOW any of you,I shouldn't. I know I sound arrogant and conceited,but its the truth. Now think about that,before calling me a liar,its very offensive.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

sora364 said:
Thats exactly what I'm talking about. I DO own everyone. And I just don't boast about it in forums,I do it in real life too. Thats why i'm so cocky*yet good*. I also said no one would beleive me,because they don't know me and think I'm just lying trying to make myself sound perfect. But my skills ARE good. I always boast about them,its like an uncontrollable urge. So what if I boast? I'm proud of myself.Whats wrong with that?I can't possibly prove myself. You can't either. Anyone can sit up and type on a forum and lie about their skill. I DO NOT lie. Plus if you actually have seen me play you'd think differently. This isn't real life you know.I can't just walkup to your house and ask if if you want to play a game with me,now can I? I didn't demean anyone. And I didn't say anyone sucked. Normally I would,but seeing as though I don't KNOW any of you,I shouldn't. I know I sound arrogant and conceited,but its the truth. Now think about that,before calling me a liar,its very offensive.

I believe that you're telling the truth, just like how I'm telling the truth by stating that my penis is long enough to wrap around my leg twice and stick it my ear. I know most poeple on the internet lie about things like this, but I'm not. It's the truth, I swear it.

sora364

Awards

Square Ninja said:
I believe that you're telling the truth, just like how I'm telling the truth by stating that my penis is long enough to wrap around my leg twice and stick it my ear. I know most poeple on the internet lie about things like this, but I'm not. It's the truth, I swear it.

Whoooooooaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! Thats a bit over the edge! Thats would be anatomically impossible,unless you had some sorta disease or body disfigurment. But thats no reason for me not to believe you.lol

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

sora364 said:
So what if I boast? I'm proud of myself.
Because karma will soon catch up and bite you in the arse. Believe it.

I can't possibly prove myself. You can't either.
Well duh, Sherlock. That's why I told you to prove it.

I DO NOT lie.
Sure you don't. That's a lie right there, and everybody's lied at some point in their lives.

This isn't real life you know.
Really?! When am I going to wake up, then?

Now think about that,before calling me a liar,its very offensive.
Oh boo hoo. Somebody you don't even know called you a liar on a forum.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

Master T said:
But seriously. I like using Luigi for every move he's got.

You WIN, sir. Luigi is the man, but many people fail to take him seriously.

Neo Vincent

Also it is fun when you beat people with the blink move that jiggelypuff has. I think it was the strongest move to knock someone off the screen in the first game, slightly more powerful than Luigi's uppercut. But it has been toned down some.

Neo Vincent

They should have like Shin Luigi like Shin Akuma. That would be so kool. Luigi's uppercut would hit multiple times like Mario but still have the one big hit at the end. Boom!!!

JcMunny153

Now I'm scared are you scared

yado

I taste delicious

Ok before i say anything new NEVER SAY YOU ARE THE BEST!!! because when you say that even if you are good you havent beat everyone in the world so you aint got no proof. Has anyone been able to do the Airboarding.(i think thats what its called)

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

Neo Vincent said:
They should have like Shin Luigi like Shin Akuma. That would be so kool. Luigi's uppercut would hit multiple times like Mario but still have the one big hit at the end. Boom!!!

Oh, you mean you want another over-powered character?

Anyway, I must also mention that Samus is also quite entertaining to use. I love it when people start chasing after me and subsequently run into my bombs. I do like being able to use the grappling beam.

Does anyone else like to use Pikachu?

yado

I taste delicious

Its a move not in the playing manual. its BLOCK+JUMP+DIRECTION all at the same time. hard to do and its a jump but i like skips the animation.(dont say its fake it was in nintendos OFFICAL magizine)

sora364

Awards

Controls please?

Jump? = Y AND up with control stick

Block/sheild = L or R or Z

Direction = are you refering to the pad or control stick?

All those buttons are optional to do those moves. Exactly which ones do I press?

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Perhaps you mean air-dodge? Because I've never heard of what you're trying to say.

Anyway, I like Luigi's uppercut just fine. My favorite smash in the game is Luigi's Gut Jab (side+A), and my favorite aerial moves are the down+A one-hit spin kick (it's a killer!) and the Luigi Chop (side+A). Enough with Luigi though. I've extolled him perhaps too much.

Now that I've played the first Smash Bros. (a guy is lending it to me, along with his N64), it's a lot different from its sequel. There are no side+B attacks, along with charge smashes, and Ness is a powerhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back