• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Mario Bros Z

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Now, some people may not have seen this, nor am I sure that it belongs in this particular section, if it's not in the right spot I apologize. For those who don't know, Super Mario Bros Z (or SMBZ for short) is a fan created series created by a guy named Alvin-Earthworm (Not sure of real name). Anyway this series is seriously kickass (sorry for swearing, just to emphasize point) and sees two popular game franchises team up to fight evil, that being the Mario Bros. (As title suggests) and Sonic and Shadow from the Sonic franchise.

The basic storyline is that Sonic and Shadow appear in the Mushroom Kingdom, and ask Mario and Luigi to help them find the Chaos Emeralds that got teleported to Mario's Dimension. However little known to the Brothers, there is another seeking them, his name is Turbo Mecha Sonic (See Ep.4 for details). With a pretty good storyline and fight scenes that could probably make the creator of DBZ sigh in awe, this is a series worth looking at.

The videos can be found on Youtube and Newgrounds and the fan site where you can download the epscan be found here:

Super Mario Bros Z Fan Site!

Although only 6 episodes have been made to date

So if you're a Mario fan, a Sonic fan or even a fan of both, this is a good series to watch

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Episode 7 preview is out on the main site. I can't wait until it's done. Seeing Mecha Sonic do Shin Akuma's "Death" was pure pwnage.

And when they shouted "IT'S OVER 9000!"
I ng'd.

What a great series.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
those vids rock
i saw them on youtube
still wanting and waiting for episode 7 to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back