• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Gummi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

What do u think is your best Gummi Ship blue print? What Gummi Blocks u ike or dis like? Also Do u think the rule or medaling with other world whent down the drain when sora travled to new worlds? Could have it bin set my BBS?

Ok keep it clean.

aswaxsora

Awards
Mine was either "Ultimate" or "Falcon Peak". Ultimate is not really ultimate it just gets S ranks ALL the time. For Falcon Peak I use the teeny ships of Ultimate and more abilities.

Axelmarmar

My best Gummi was so fast it went from never land to hollow bastion in less than a second. Well about 5 seconds. I had tons of weapons and shields. I literally shot the whoop with it. Too bad my profile was deleted T.T

Aria

braver by the minute
I didnt make any custom gummis in KH@ but I made some in KH1 that were pretty awesome

JULIO VP

myn was just a square, i like the blizzas ( the 3rd one) gun it has more of a shooting radius and i always tap barrel role so it hits every thing on the screen, also herd that neon was really great

I never had a name for my ship i always put a or A ot sjjds what ever , also didnt like the slash gummi s
(..) is space
_ _ {} _ _ , ..............({}) Gravaga
*......... * , ....................([]) Blizzaga
|...........| , ....................... (_ )Neon bar
[]......... [] , .............(*) Neon ball
| ..........| ,
*_ _{}_ _ *

Last edited:

Emorhcohce

In KH1, i bought all the COM lvls and upgrades, and paint, and all the special gummis, and crammed them all on to one ship. It had 3 engines (a firaga & 2 firas), like 5 guns, some lasers, and as many blocks as I could fit while keeping it cool-looking. I think I called it "Neorag"

Sparks

gone
I made a super gummi in kh1, I never used a custom in kh2. I just went with the samples.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
myn was just a square, i like the blizzas ( the 3rd one) gun it has more of a shooting radius and i always tap barrel role so it hits every thing on the screen, also herd that neon was really great

I never had a name for my ship i always put a or A ot sjjds what ever , also didnt like the slash gummi s
(..) is space
_ _ {} _ _ , ..............({}) Gravaga
*......... * , ....................([]) Blizzaga
|...........| , ....................... (_ )Neon bar
[]......... [] , .............(*) Neon ball
| ..........| ,
*_ _{}_ _ *

I never was fond of slash Gummis myself, since it's pretty useless to go up and hit then constantly zooming enemies.

But they make excellent claws for my Shadow Ship when colored black.

rascus213

if someone here remembers could they post the results of that gummi ship challenge khi had a while back
i think that would fit nicely into this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back