• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sports ► Super Bowl Predictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think is going to be the Super Bowl matchup?

• Colts vs Saints

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Colts vs Vikings

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Jets vs Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jets vs Vikings

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Alright, this is going to be the first of two polled threads...In this vote your choice of what you think the matchup in the super bowl is going to be. Also state your reasons. At the end of the week i will make a thread about who you think is going to win the Super Bowl.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Saints vs Colts. Come on now, Peyton Manning vs his dads team in the super bowl.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
That was what i was going to say but then look at the Vikings...they are balanced with a great defense and a good offense. They have leadership on both sides of the ball and a good running game to go with Favre. I just think it will be too much for the Saints to handle, but you may be right. Jets are there by luck, and the Colts should have finished them off in week 14. There defense and run game are stout but Sanchez is just a rookie compared to the MVP in Manning. Notice 3 out of the 4 teams have veteran QBs that understand defense and are arguably the 3 best out there...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Can't a poll be added to an existing thread such as the regular NFL thread? Otherwise, I don't see a reason this thread should exist.

To be on-topic though, I pick Colts vs. Vikings. I think we'll either win our second or they'll win their first, after four or five failures. Yep, Minnesota and Buffalo (four/ five in a row) have the most super bowl appearances without a win. There's a fun fact for you.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I created a new thread because that one was created for the season itself...and also, i think the original poster has to create the poll so i thought it would be easier to make one specific for these final teams. You cool with that?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yeah, but we were talking playoff talk over there to and besides, this thread would only have a usefulness of a week.. unless you can edit polls, which I think you can, but I'm not going to bother testing it. The NFL thread's pretty much for preseason, season, and I think the entire postseason, including the Super Bowl, but I could be wrong.

Edit: However, I guess this could work anyways. I'm still certain that if you asked Blinkyboy he could add the poll, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back