• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Awesome Theory that I know everyone will agree with because it's super awesome.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Super Awesome Theory that I know everyone will agree with because it's super obvious.

Hikari221

Yessir, you guys are lucky I'm here. I've got more fantastic theories coming, so look forward to them.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Gee will you guys contribute I beilieve Ventus is the long-lost sister of Roxas.

Hikari221

Gee will you guys contribute I beilieve Ventus is the long-lost sister of Roxas.

Impossible, Ventus isn't a girl.

Through careful deduction, I think I may have stumbled upon a breakthrough, however;

Marluxia. Is. Sora's. Aunt.

BECAUSE MARLUXIA'S HAIR IS KIND OF BROWN.

Well not really, it's more red, but it's okay. Axel's hair is red, and he's friends with Roxas, who is Sora's Nobody, so really it all comes back to Marluxia.

Chad92

Impossible, Ventus isn't a girl.

Through careful deduction, I think I may have stumbled upon a breakthrough, however;

Marluxia. Is. Sora's. Aunt.

BECAUSE MARLUXIA'S HAIR IS KIND OF BROWN.

Well not really, it's more red, but it's okay. Axel's hair is red, and he's friends with Roxas, who is Sora's Nobody, so really it all comes back to Marluxia.

And Demyx and Larxene are brother and sister because they have the same hair color.No wait they have almost the same hair,Demyx's is like more brownish.

Hikari221

No chance. Demyx and Larxene might be distant cousins, but it's very unlikely. Their hair is totally different.

On the other hand, Larxene might be Ansem the Wise. It makes sense when you think about it; Larxene totally acts like a guy, and Ansem the Wise is gay so they're both basically the same gender.

Chad92

No chance. Demyx and Larxene might be distant cousins, but it's very unlikely. Their hair is totally different.

On the other hand, Larxene might be Ansem the Wise. It makes sense when you think about it; Larxene totally acts like a guy, and Ansem the Wise is gay so they're both basically the same gender.

Whoops,you slipped up.Ansem the Wise is bisexual.

Hikari221

It would still work if Larxene is bisexual, right? I'm guessing her somebody is bisexual, because that's the only my theory will work.

TalyaH

are you kidding me?!!!
this is the best thread ever!
although I would need some proof of this alleged connection between ven and roxas because .. well.. I can't see it happening , it would be too obvious :\
oh and by the way, ansem the wise is totally gay, the way he looks at riku and mickey.. and the dissapointed in his laughter when he found out riku is going to look like ansem SOD forever.. there is probably just one person who is gayer than him and that's (staring at sleeping boys) mansex.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
We just had a thread closed for the same reason, so I would advise against going way off topic, even though the original poster didn't really state anything.

TalyaH

this is as on-topic as it will get, one breakthrough after the other
OFF-TOPIC:
the aqua thread was hilarious, I mean, there was this one tag : "aqua's breasts open kingdom hearts" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back