• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
It's more or less a WIP cause I don't know what to do with it anymore

un.png

full size

idk

edit jk not full size cause downscaling

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I dunno what your original idea was, but I like it as is. It seems to have a real nice simplicity about it, which I like a lot. Maybe the lines could be bright too. Sort of taking it a way that the light from the heart is spreading through the lines.

purgatory

Awards
Is this paying homage to bungie's upcoming MMO-esque FPS, Destiny? At least in terms of design, it's similar.

If it is, it's fairly well executed impression in a somewhat minimalistic style. Imagine the tiny speckles of light are significant of the many "lights" or "worlds" in kingdom hearts. The Call To Action (purpose) seems pretty cut and dry, but I am unsure of what to offer in terms of what to add. I can potentially suggest something that seems more 2-D to this, the different logos for the worlds spread out throughout the piece. Considering its original size it could work, and being beneath the lighting of the current layers should do the blending a bit of justice.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
yah it pays a lot of homage to Destiny. I really love that general style for all of the artwork that they have put out for it.
So for this I was really in the mood to work with different types of geometry and how it all fits together, which I guess is what I was coming here for, since I wasn't sure what else to add in that area. But if you look at whats there, it's all pretty much positioned in a way that fits together and not just thrown on randomly. And then I just tried a go at the Destiny style and yeah.

excuse me if all of that didnt make any sense i am super distracted and lost my train of thought multiple times while writing that k bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back