• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sunset Overdrive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;vS_i2HTJp2o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_i2HTJp2o[/video]

Anyone going to be picking this one up tomorrow or at all? I know I am and the review so far have been great!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I kinda want this game, but I'm torn on how Insomniac turned their backs on Sony for this and not sure if I want to support it. I may end up getting it eventually (when/if I end up getting an Xbone) but sounds like it's a really solid game so that's nice for Xbone owners.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I kinda want this game, but I'm torn on how Insomniac turned their backs on Sony for this and not sure if I want to support it. I may end up getting it eventually (when/if I end up getting an Xbone) but sounds like it's a really solid game so that's nice for Xbone owners.

Allegedly MS was the only publisher willing to let Insomniac keep ownership of the IP. "Turned their back" is a rather strong choice of words to use.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Allegedly MS was the only publisher willing to let Insomniac keep ownership of the IP. "Turned their back" is a rather strong choice of words to use.

I don't know the full story, but it was completely in their power to do so and they aren't Sony owned. Just odd since Ratchet is purely Sony, now they turn and make this sorta like a middle finger to Sony.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
While it does look incredibly pretty the gameplay looks rather meh and boring, it's nothing we haven't already seen or played before. If I had an xbone I would probably pick it up preowned for something.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I don't know the full story, but it was completely in their power to do so and they aren't Sony owned. Just odd since Ratchet is purely Sony, now they turn and make this sorta like a middle finger to Sony.

Middle finger? Jesus they're still making a new R&C game for PS4, let them explore other options as a 3rd party.

Sdog

Awards
They said a PC version isn't out of the question, so I'll be watching out for that.

With the trend of Xbone exclusives like Dead Rising 3 and Ryse going to PC, Sunset wouldn't be a shocking addition.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Bought this over Bayonetta 2 for my birthday and oh my god I'm having so much fun right now

Sdog

Awards
Bought this over Bayonetta 2 for my birthday and oh my god I'm having so much fun right now

Glad you're having fun! Sadly my xbone is having audio troubles, so I have to send it out before I get to enjoy the game =[.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, I got this on Tuesday. It's the main reason I got a Xbox One (other than the fact that I like to own all systems). I'm having a blast with it and Chaos Squad is pretty fun too.

Insomniac rarely fails to impress when working on exclusive games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back