• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sunset Horizons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
from the leaked trailer in youtube (YouTube - KH Birth By Sleep unseen footage recorded in Tokyo.) i created a theory.i don't know why,but i think that Master Xehanort trapped Terra,Ven and Aqua in Sunset Horizons so that he could (somehow) open Kingdom Hearts.watch the trailer and notice between 1:10 and 1:32. it seems to me that Master Xehanort sent him there to be finished off by the Dark Soldier and Mickey arrived just in time to save him (by a portal maybe??)
what's your opinion?:unsure:

griever

Hmm... it may well be the case. From the birth by sleep trailer we actually see Terra climbing down drom a recently defeated creature, I beleive people have been saying it was a large heartless, which fits I guess.
MX may well have lured VAT to sunset horizons with that heartless, perhaps to ensure VAT thought it was a threat and would come to take it out. In terms of mickey comoing to the rescue of Ven, I would say that was the immediate after math of the secret KH2FM+ bonus vid.
But the theory is plausible, to be honest I'm not going to run with it cos something seems a bit off about the theory, bkut certainly plausible.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It seems MX could've lured and trapped them there, KH part seems possible, but I still have doubts.

I beleive people have been saying it was a large heartless

I heard that Heartless didn't exist back in that time yet. I could guess it was one of the new enemy that was killed.

Riku Fan1415

^ Yes, I believe Nomura has stated that neither Heartless nor Nobodies existed back then (the fact that Nobodies don't exist anyway is beside the point:p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back