• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sunset Horizon<--> Twighlight Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

I was walking through the station at twighlight town the other day and i decided to have a look at the veiw ( yea i was bored :lol:) but i noticed right out to the far left that there was a brown, sandy lookin mountain and abit of a flat land. when i looked at it carefully it reminded me of the secret movies landscape. perhaps it WAS in twighlight town's world?? tell me what u think about this

daxter fan

And Koryn if you're already checking, I wouldn't mind you to take some pictures of the toy castle that is in the mansion, because If my theory is right then it'll be great.

bas2804

Yeah, that could be possible.
The stations are als called sunset station! So maybe is this a hint.
But calls the place from the secret movie officially 'Sunset Horizon'?
I would be nice if twilight town was the place where that fight takes place.
The Twilight Town have to make a return :)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmmm......its true, it does luk lyk it.
hehehehe...nice find.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmmmm.......i dont kno about that? im sure kingdom hearts existed way b4 their time didn't it?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Ooh! =O Nice find! I've always wondered what all of that extra green landscape out there was.

And Novaix, Kingdom Hearts has been around before Kairi was born, so that theory's down the tubes. And why would Kairi have any of Namine's powers? o_O

Keechi Itano

Just don't look under your bed. Or in you closet.
CIMG1552.jpg

far back and...

CIMG1554.jpg

Close up. Any help?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
wt r u talkin about?
i dnt undrstand. she didn't create anybody. she ws jus changin nd erasin soras memories.

(nice pic...there seems to be a similarity to the secret endings battlefield)

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
I have thought about that too before, and the crossroads at KH ending could be there as well, because they're both from the realm in-between, so maybe the Sunset Horizon is in-between too. When you look from Twilight town, you see green grasses strech far away like in the ending of KH, so maybe...:D...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I was walking through the station at twighlight town the other day and i decided to have a look at the veiw ( yea i was bored :lol:) but i noticed right out to the far left that there was a brown, sandy lookin mountain and abit of a flat land. when i looked at it carefully it reminded me of the secret movies landscape. perhaps it WAS in twighlight town's world?? tell me what u think about this

isn't sunset horizon in twilight town alread. isn't it the name of like an overlooking cliff? I'll go check it out too.

haha when I'm bored I check out the scenery too....weird I know but it is pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back