• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sunrise/Sunset Photographs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Well i already posted a thread to show off my photography but i wanna see some of yours or just have more of a discussion going on, and there's gotta be some people on here that have caught some beautiful sunrises or sunsets in their time?

I'll set the ball rolling, me and my girlfriend stayed up for 2 different sunrises this week in the north east of England, so I took some snaps of her in front of it. As opposed to most of the images I posted on my website, these images were taken on a digital SLR.

260x09g.jpg

ivvbsj.jpg

2vcdkkz.jpg

2crx8oj.jpg

168d46q.jpg

29lhjpw.jpg

2l8j0uq.jpg

dyu7ma.jpg

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
damn, you have such a great camera - captured all the little nuances of color in the sunset

I particularly like the model's poses in 1, 5 and 8

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 are my favorite shots of the model. As far as sunrises and sunsets go, I may of taken a picture of a sunrise once up in the upper peninsula in Michigan. I also stuck around to see the sunset in Florida a few years back. I doubt I still have either picture lying about nowadays. (I'll have to look around.) In any case, it's really cool to see what the sunrise looks like in England and they're all exquisite photos. Thanks for sharing!

Was there any particular reason why you wanted to capture the sunrise btw? :D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Really beautiful pictures Draxem. Looks just like it was taken by a professional.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Okay. Well, great. But wowza. Those are excellent. They feel natural, and that's what makes them so good. It's like your models don't even know you're there, and that is wonderful.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Thanks guys, much appreciated on the feedback. I study Photography at University here in England, gotta be honest the weather is usually too shitty for sunrises like this but we've had a spell of hot weather lately, so much so I fainted yesterday haha. For anyone who's interested, i have a bunch of other work over at tay / stripped bear :)

Nutari, I don't enjoy really forced shoots, I find there's something missing to me if it doesn't look natural, thank you for noticing :)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Thanks guys, much appreciated on the feedback. I study Photography at University here in England, gotta be honest the weather is usually too shitty for sunrises like this but we've had a spell of hot weather lately, so much so I fainted yesterday haha. For anyone who's interested, i have a bunch of other work over at tay / stripped bear :)

Nutari, I don't enjoy really forced shoots, I find there's something missing to me if it doesn't look natural, thank you for noticing :)

What is your next picture going to be of?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

Good, I'm glad to hear. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back