• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

summons.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud and ninja

I know there have been many threads about where to level up you drive forms or how to level up your drive forms but none about summons and frankly that what im having a problem with.Could sombody help me with it becuase all my drive forms are level 7 but my summon is only level2.HELP!:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Your summons get 1 exp point for every summon gauge that goes down. So basically, there are no tricks to leveling it, you just have to use them...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no place, or specific way to level them up, you just get exp for using them....

Example:

Say you need 60 exp to level up, you summon any summon, and the Summon Gauge says, 5 or something. When that reaches 0 and the summon goes away, you will receive 5 experiance points, so then you will need 55 more exp....which means you need to summon them a lot more

The only thing I can think of, is to enter the Cerberus cup, exit it immediatly, which will re-fill your Drive Gauge, then go and summon, and keep doing this until they level

Dr. Stoopid

actually you need to level it for the last coliseum cup which is the game's ultimate challenge, I say it was worth it. Here's a trick I read somewhere to cheat the system...

unequip the Draw ability and kill enemies that drop lots of drive orbs like the horse guys in land of dragons. The second your summon guage goes down by one, pick up an orb to get it back up to the next level. Basically you might say you have 4.95 guages, and picking up an orb puts it back up to 5.05 guages, it will go back down to "4.95" again almost immediately which is when you pick up another orb. You gain one summon exp each time the guage level goes down even when the entire bar wasn't spent.

KH4LiFe

the best trick out there is to go to the underworld in olympus colisseum (the main room wit the saving point and the moogle) and summon somebody and then stand there til RIGHT BEFORE it runs out, then go to the the save point and go to the world map and then come back and it'll be filled up again

just leave it there... it'll take u a couple of hours to get it to level 7 but it's better becuz u dont have to fight or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back