• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

I have to say chicken little looks pretty dumb, we'll just have to wait and see if he is any good.

cd1105

same here i think he kinda messed up the summon... it might have been a last minute advertisement like NEO9011 cuz there was no news on him till recently right around when the movie came out...bad SE BAD!

canis_dei

I know summons like chicken little sound idiotic, but think of this: Didn't the idea of Kingdom Hearts sound idiotic when you first heard about it?

hooded_twilight0

canis_dei said:
I know summons like chicken little sound idiotic, but think of this: Didn't the idea of Kingdom Hearts sound idiotic when you first heard about it?
well the title sounded wierd, but I got it because of disney characters and it turned out a lot different than I thought, I mean not as childish as some of the disney movies were, but a whole lot cooler. so who knows, to me the only slightly redeeming factor about Chiken Little was that it was sometimes funny but mostly gay. though the summon might actually be useful or good.

Last edited:

SuperSora1217

Summos are:
Stitch
Chicken Little
Genie
Peter Pan
YuRiPa
and supposedly Pongo from 101 dalmations.

By the way where do you see drives and summons on teh jap. square enix site?

SoraBeatsRikku

Well there was that rumor about tarzan being a summon since thay couldnt do a whole world on him but he probably wont but then again no one thought that chicken little wouldnt be but he is,sorry about that i some times make my own little conversations on the computer:confused:

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yeah, it's surprizing that they'd use him as a summon, it almost seems awkward for a tiny li'l chicken to do anything damage*cough*

X.

Girlygirl

I don't know what is up with ya'll but chicken little was cute:D and I thought he used a baseball bat. Tarzan and his world will probably not be in the game.:eek:

MarthX

Yeah, what's so bad about Chicken Little? He's a Disney character just like everyone else is. What makes him so bad and everyone else tolerable?

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Angel's Prayer said:
can someone post all the summons? I know Stitch and Yuripa and Chicken Little are there, but are there any others? are genie and mushu going to be summons? i know simba isn't because he will work together with sora in the pridelands stage.

Go here
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/

1. click the red box
2. go to the 6th tab
3. click the heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back