• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Pixar characters would you prefer as summons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer2

Since I'm assuming that summons or D-links are more than likely reappear in future games, which characters would you like helping out? I've always had two in mind:

Roger Rabbit
cliprog1.gif

Although I'm not sure if he's even owned by Disney (he appears in the parks so I would think so), I think he would be a great summon/D-link. He could use his cartoon antics to take out enemies like throwing anvils or using a giant hammer. I could definitely see Roger fitting in with Kingdom Hearts.

WALL-E and EVE

walle-eve.jpg

Many hope that Pixar characters and worlds make it into future games in the series and I think WALL-E and EVE would make a perfect summon/D-link. One style of attacking could be EVE lifting up WALL-E and flying him around while he shoots out trash cubes. Another could be the two acting as individuals. So WALL-E would move on his own and fire trash cubes, while EVE could use her laser-arm.

These are just a couple I had in mind. What do you all think? Who do you want to summon/D-link with?

Last edited:

SilenceTheTardis

Re: What future summons/D-links would you like to see?

I'd like to fight alongside the Incredibles, though not just as summons.. I'm picturing maybe a huge arena like in the 1000 heartless challenge and the Parr family shows up to help Sora kick infinite butt :p

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

7 dwarves as a short of knights of the round type summon, using numbers to overwhelm the enemy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If we're thinking summons:

dug_up.jpg

<3 I have been saying this since Up came out. <3

angry-ozzie.gif

Oswald <3

images

Dis horse <3

tumblr_lh0bz0319T1qh940oo1_500.gif

Morph~

If we are thinking D-Links:

Cecil_Harvey.png

Cecil would make the perfect D-Link.

kida1.jpg

Kida in her normal form and Kida crystalized

150px-Ff13-char-cid.png

Raines would also make a good D-Link due to the different forms he takes.

images

idk she'd be awesome

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Oh god the horse from Tangled as a summon... XD

I'm all for it. :3

SummerWindsong

Bahamut, since they took him out of KH1, and hes awesome.

SummerWindsong

Or Timon and Pumba, now that Sora met them. Pumba can charge at enemies. And fart.

JK no farts please.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

I just really want Dug. I could deff see roger rabbit as well. I think that Sully would be a pretty cool summon as well

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

Since I love the world of Tron so much, and since I still want him to be incorporated into the story somehow, I think he would make a good summon.
If Nomura doesn't want to return to space paranoids, Ansem's computer (aka Tron) can spit out a memory card with a copy of his data in it, and Sora can take that and use it as his summon charm. Of course, this is only if Space Paranoids doesn't return, which is the less desirable option

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

If we are thinking D-Links:

Cecil_Harvey.png

Cecil would make the perfect D-Link.

I love you so very much right now.

Pretty much all of those ideas (in the thread) are good.
My own: A Chocobo as summon. Have Sora mount it and charge his enemies. Woody and/or Buzz would be fun if we're talking D-link, wouldn't know how to implement them as a regular summon.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Ultimate summon
Mew.PNG

Shiki is so grateful to you for your help in TT that she allows you to borrow her favorite piggy- I mean, cat.
He kinda does his own thing though so watch out haha.

kh-815

I want to see Hulk or Silver Surfer as summons. Marvel has the same chance of being in KH as anything else of Disney. All Square needs is an ok from Stan Lee and there good to go.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I want to see Hulk or Silver Surfer as summons. Marvel has the same chance of being in KH as anything else of Disney. All Square needs is an ok from Stan Lee and there good to go.
No it doesn't. Marvel has stated they are keeping their intellectual property apart from Disney. No crossovers anytime soon.
Ultimate summon
Mew.PNG

Shiki is so grateful to you for your help in TT that she allows you to borrow her favorite piggy- I mean, cat.
He kinda does his own thing though so watch out haha.

THIS. FOREVER.

kh-815

Marvel has stated they are keeping their intellectual property apart from Disney. No crossovers anytime soon.
Well excuse me for rather wanting Marvel instead of something stupid like High School Musical. KH3 isnt happening any time soon too but that doesnt mean its not happening at all. And unless you give me solid proof that Stan Lee or whoever is in charge of Marvel's gameing department said that I wont believe you.

Last edited:
Awards

Ride like the wind, Bulls-eye.

Or Koda from Brother Bear.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well excuse me for rather wanting Marvel instead of something stupid like High School Musical. KH3 isnt happening any time soon too but that doesnt mean its not happening at all. And unless you give me solid proof that Stan Lee or whoever is in charge of Marvel's gameing department said that I wont believe you.

Wow. Nobody is suggesting HSM and I have no idea where you pulled that from. Lol Marvel's gaming department wouldn't have any control over anything like Marvel being in KH.

I don't have the Q&A in front of me but the Editor in Chief of Marvel comics reassured Marvel fans at D23 that Marvel won't be putting Mickey Mouse in a Wolverine comic anytime soon in not so many words.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Wow. Nobody is suggesting HSM and I have no idea where you pulled that from. Lol Marvel's gaming department wouldn't have any control over anything like Marvel being in KH.

I don't have the Q&A in front of me but the Editor in Chief of Marvel comics reassured Marvel fans at D23 that Marvel won't be putting Mickey Mouse in a Wolverine comic anytime soon in not so many words.

Not to mention you'd think it would've happened by now if they were planning something like that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Also, I think both fandoms would be enraged over Marvel in KH. Not a large percentage would be happy about it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back