• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Okay admit it. Summons in KH2 suck =P

Who really cares that chicken Little can fight by your side?
Anyway, I was thinking, what if the summons in KH2 were like FFX summons! You could summon Shiva and kick some heartless @$$! ^^

But then I thought about the overdrive sytem. It wouldnt be fun if you had to wait and build up your overdrive gauge.
It would also be wierd to have something directly ripped from a FF game.
(everytime Auron said "this is my story" i got kinda mad...so corny >__>)

Anyway, I thought that summons should have all the original aeons but with new overdrives. and the aeons use their overdrive as soon as thier summoned then go away....Asytem for summons like that in KH2 would have been kewl XDDD

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
=/ Summons have saved me several times in cups, but that was pretty much it. Chicken Little was weak and pointless. Genie, Stitch, and Peter Pan were okay, but on a mediocre level compared with other party members.

I don't know about aeon summoning, it looks like it would kind of overpower the whole thing.

Nbail

yea Summons were bad in kh2 not really helpful only in the cups...as he said ^^^ but Aeon summons would be awesome! I would Ifrit and cast fire xP

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well they are more useful in Kingdom Hearts 2 than they were in Kingdom Hearts. The ones in Kingdom Hearts was garbage except for Mushu.

pwn_teh_noobz

summons were good for cups, but thats about it

overdrive? i think the equivalent for that is drive bar, because it recharges with damage too with an ability and runs out

but if youre talkin about aeon overdrive, that's overpowerin. maybe you can get that after you beat the hardest part in the game? then itd be cool. like after beatin hades paradox cup you get these kick@$$ overdrives, ya.

chicken littles overdrive...-_-

DigiKaiser

Summons are actually kinda useful if you know how to use them. Chicken Little, just as a party member (not using his Limit) is really useful against the Nobodies in Castle Oblivion. Try it out: When he whistles, he stuns the enemy ^^. Peter Pan and Tink will ressurect you if you die, Genie= meh, and Stitch is useful as a defensive summon. He attacks the enemies and you get HP orbs :)

(Note: I'm speaking of the summons as party members; limit tactics are different)

KH4LiFe

I actually thought that Peter Pan was the only worth summon because his limit "neverland" did a LOT of damage and tinker bell healed me.......Genie is powerful but i didnt like him becuz i couldnt make my mind up of which form to use and the summon ended... Chicken little and stitch= garbage

mann in KH1 we had: Beast, Simba, Mushu.. and other i cant remember that were REALLY powerful

DigiKaiser

Beast wasn't a summon ^^

The summons in KH1 weren't really that srtong... Dumbo & Mushu = Little Damage... Simba= Moderate Damage if you could charge Proud Roar all the way. Genie= Moderate, Tink and Bambi= useful

KH4LiFe

^^^ yea I kno he wasnt a summon... lol i remembered but was too lazy to edit my post

xeanhort's ghost

the summons in kh2 as party members were way better than the summons in kh1 the only useful summons in kh1 where tinkerbell and bambi besides that the rest sucked. and if you fought with the summons in kh2 without using their limits they where extremly useful.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...i would not want to summon the magis sisters...the summons in kh2 werent fun...i barely summoned...i was pretty dissapointed when i found out that you could not summon YuRiPa...that sucked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back