• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons in 356/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
We don't know Zexion's Nobodies, or the Nobodies of any other members that "died" at Castle Oblivion.

RoxasSoraRikuKey

I like the summoning Nobodies thing, but I'm not sure if this is true but I thought the Organization was a enemy to worlds and wouldn't side with villians or the good guys. If that's right, then I'd have to say that the villans would be kinda a no. It'd be pretty cool though.

Kurxi

Yes, the sound of Nobody summoning is cool. And practical, the Organization do that all the time! They talk to you, then run away, summoning Nobodies to stop you from following them.

Xerprak

Memory Skyscraper, The World That Never Was
I like the idea too. But how about summoning Final Fantasy villins. Maybe not Sepheroth but like the Three Silver Haired Men, that would be good. And if they do have the summoning of nobodies they would have to create nobodies for the castle members.

boo_shoe2000

Can't agree with roxas summoning the disney villains for their leader maleficeint( whatever the spelling) is against the organization so they too should be against the Organization. Maybe just nobodies like samurai and dusk...only(because it's his lesser nobodies, the samurai and dusk can be used by any member), but disney villain...I don't think so.

If they do put in nobodies, they would also have to mke nobodies for the "castle" members as well. Which I am okay with.

Here's another idea: Final Fantasy villin summons. Like the Silver Haired Men.
do you mean Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo??????(IDK the spelling of Yazoo...or if that is his name. correct me if it's wrong)

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm really loving the nobody summon idea and I actually wondered if the summoning of each member's individual nobody would be in the game when I first heard we'd play as Org. XIII. That'd be absolutely amazing. =] Maybe start out summoning dusks and they get stronger or all of them can summon dusks and their indivudual nobody.

Ex: Roxas can summon dusks and samurai's
Axel can summon dusks and assassins.

And it'd be really sweet if all of the CoM members got their own in this game too. Since multiplayer is gonna be a big part of this game. I mean there are even bosses in multiplayer. Thats flippin sweet.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
This sounds like a great idea. To be able to summon lesser Nobodies during battle would really up the experience of game play. In terms of Disney villains, maybe. But that might not work so well. Good idea, though.

It's also fun to imagine what kinds of Nobodies the Castle Oblivion Org. XIII members would get. I can only imagine the Nobody that would follow Marluxia around. Something sinister -- with a scythe. :DD

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Can't agree with roxas summoning the disney villains for their leader maleficeint( whatever the spelling) is against the organization so they too should be against the Organization.

Maleficent was not present during the time when 358/2 Days takes place, so that might make the villains a bit more eager to help, maybe...? And its not like Stitch or Chicken Little had a clue who Sora was when they helped him as summons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back